“If it gets out… the government is betraying the American people.”

You guys are both nuts!

Read the story again, in its entirety. Berry cut and pasted it in post #3. Here's the link again:

https://nypost.com/2022/01/26/leaked...rant-invasion/

There's ZERO chance of this story being fake or "staged". It was reported by Miranda Devine, a well-known journalist who wouldn't jeopardize her stellar reputation and career by putting out fake news. Originally Posted by lustylad
As you see Lusty, even after you posted that, some people just refuse to believe the truth. Its sad that someone's mind could be so far gone to ignore the truth
By bus, not by plane just yesterday

This video just in from Maitland, Florida right here in #FL10.
Four busloads of illegals being dropped off from the Southern Border.
All 18-25 year old able-bodied men.
They’ve been given cards and a place to stay.

Video here

https://twitter.com/i/status/1487634094099992576
Here ya go, eye...

Miranda has made it easy for you! She's reviewed the contents of Hunter's laptop and put everything you wanted to know but were afraid to ask between the covers of ONE BOOK!

Originally Posted by lustylad
Just cuz you've read it, doesn't mean I want to read it or that it's real, or based on facts. Originally Posted by eyecu2
Who said I've read it? I'm waiting for you to read it and get back to me, eye. Can't you see I'm doing you a favor?

You were curious to find out what happened to Hunter's laptop. Well, I pointed you to a book that deals exclusively with the topic of your curiosity! Instead of thanking me and promising to read it, you attack the author for being from Down Under.

Wtf? Have you always been a bigot against our Aussie friends? Do you also hate Nicole Kidman, Elle McPherson, and Olivia Newton-John?

Crikey mate, what's wrong with you?

Miranda Devine is a known conservative propagandist from Australia. And who else is from Australia?

The dubious Miranda should come up for air sometime while scrapping the floor for fodder like a laptop treasure trove of conspiracy theories. Originally Posted by eyecu2
You're giving me whiplash, eye. You say you're curious about what happened to Hunter's laptop, yet when I refer you to an exhaustive, carefully-catalogued book on the subject you dismiss it without reading a single page. Are you curious or closed-minded?

You complain about right-wing conspiracy theories, but you won't do any fact-checking of your own whenever a new Biden scandal breaks out. I keep trying to help you with the fact-checking, but you spurn my help. Guess I'll chalk this all up as another example of how "no good deed goes unpunished" lol.

Btw - Miranda Devine was actually born in NYC, which means she is a US citizen. Does that help?
Report: Biden’s Flights for Illegal Aliens Have Cost Taxpayers $340 Million So Far

Biden’s transportation of border crossers and illegal aliens into the United States interior cost American taxpayers at least $340 million in the first nine months of 2021, federal data reviewed by Breitbart News reveals.

The data, obtained by Rep. Mo Brooks (R-AL) following an inquiry to the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), shows the extent to which Biden’s massive illegal immigration inflow into the U.S. is costing American taxpayers.

From January 2021 to September 2021, for instance, the Biden administration spent at least $340 million transporting border crossers and illegal aliens into the U.S. interior.

This figure, though, only applies to border crossers and illegal aliens whom DHS considers “detention-related transportation” and may not include the taxpayer money funneled to federal contractors and non-governmental organizations (NGOs) who are facilitating illegal immigration.

The Biden administration has been flying border crossers and illegal aliens into the U.S. interior for months. The operation, with the help of private companies and NGOs, flies border crossers and illegal aliens from the southern border to small-to-medium-sized airports in New York, Florida, and Pennsylvania, among other states.

https://t.co/xVN8TH08UE
Same old same old. You don’t even attempt to point out a single thing the author got wrong, but are certain it’s everything just because.

*yawn* Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
I said specifically in my response I didn't read a single book of Miranda's because she's a conspiracy theorist writer. Not sure that I needed to prove her writing to be right or wrong, as I didn't read it nor am I interested in reading it. Could it be true? I guess you conspiracy theorists can spend your money and then decide. But this betrayel of Americans done by Aussie based writers / owners of Fox are really what is betraying America by making up bullshit that y'all keep believing. You wanna believe it, that's fine, but I'll wait for facts vs another UFO sighting.
I said specifically in my response I didn't read a single book of Miranda's because she's a conspiracy theorist... But this betrayal of Americans done by Aussie based writers / owners of Fox are really what is betraying America by making up bullshit... I'll wait for facts... Originally Posted by eyecu2
You stumble all over yourself with your logical self-contradictions, eye.

If you haven't read anything written by Miranda Devine, how can you possibly conclude she is a "conspiracy theorist" who is "making up bullshit"?

You reach a conclusion with no basis, then say you have no desire to find out if your preconceived notions are supported by facts or evidence lol.

You don't have to "wait for facts" - many of them are already out there, if you aren't afraid to look.