OMG...the Chelsea Clinton scandal

DEFLECT. DIVERT. DODGE.

Sorry JDrunk... even your singularly enlightened analysis doesn't take away from the fact that you and your ilk sold this nation down the river.

Fuck you.
Chelsea, Whose your daddy? lol snick
We know who your momma is. Maybe you will get to share a cell.
No you fucked yourself Asswipe.
You are responsible for Trump being president.
Your party rigged the nomination and brought forth a very flawed candidate that crashed and burned.
I pin Trump on you and the DNC. heh, heh, snick, loser.
There is no "scandal". This is just an accusation. Post again ONLY iif and when this person wins a lawsuit. Originally Posted by PizzaLover
But we have had MONTHS Of investigations into Trump and NO collusion evidence has surfaced. YET the leftist propaganda machine STILL screams scandal hour after hour..
Reminds me of when Hillary was sued by her ghostwriter.
  • WTF
  • 07-13-2017, 04:44 PM
But we have had MONTHS Of investigations into Trump and NO collusion evidence has surfaced. YET the leftist propaganda machine STILL screams scandal hour after hour.. Originally Posted by garhkal
How long was the Benghazi investigation
Being she destroyed her servers, and we STILL found evidence, but just had a weak ass AG/FBI head, it SHOULD have done something... but alas, didn't..
  • WTF
  • 07-14-2017, 06:33 AM
Being she destroyed her servers, and we STILL found evidence, but just had a weak ass AG/FBI head, it SHOULD have done something... but alas, didn't.. Originally Posted by garhkal
Are you crying about one investigation not being long enough and the other being to long?

And you think you're not a political hack!

No what i am complaining about is how ONE investigation did get evidence, but politics demanded no charges. While the other investigation STILL has not put up any evidence, yet still goes on..
  • WTF
  • 07-14-2017, 03:19 PM
No what i am complaining about is how ONE investigation did get evidence, but politics demanded no charges. While the other investigation STILL has not put up any evidence, yet still goes on.. Originally Posted by garhkal
http://www.newstatesman.com/politics...hy-not-michael
The GOP spent 4 years investigating Clinton

Yet you're crying about this less than 6 month old one?

Your partisan hackieness is showing.
As usual, WTF, you miss the point.
You had the AG and the FBI director obstructing justice and the investigations.
Comey and Lynch are both criminals that have yet to be prosecuted.
Exactly. Clinton willfully destroyed evidence (wiped her servers), and kept classified data in an unsecure environment. HAD THAT BEEN ANYONE ELSE< they'd already be in jail.
There is no "scandal". This is just an accusation. Post again ONLY iif and when this person wins a lawsuit. Originally Posted by PizzaLover
Fuck you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaLover
There is no "scandal". This is just an accusation. Post again ONLY iif and when this person wins a lawsuit.

Fuck you. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
typical reply for you asshole rider, taking a short break from the gloryhole? i thought you said you glued yer fat butt cheeks to the wall so you could take it up the ass and post at the same time ..

bahhaaaa
As usual, WTF, you miss the point.
You had the AG and the FBI director obstructing justice and the investigations.
Comey and Lynch are both criminals that have yet to be prosecuted. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Plus hildebeest refused to turn over subpoenaed emails for over three years and destroyed over 30,000 emails after being directed not to destroy anything. Hildbeest's illicit handling emails is still the subject of over a dozen FOIA suits. Hildebeest is directly and personally responsible for the length of the Benghazi investigation because she blocked rather than cooperate with the investigation at every turn.