Hobby regrets

Helping providers above and beyond renting their time. Originally Posted by Knighthawk
Yeah, the warm fuzzy only lasts so long before it dies from lack of gratitude.
My new regret. My signature line. Making me question the hobby altogether, or at least bp
  • BLM69
  • 05-11-2016, 12:29 PM
I had one last weekend, I might do a mini review on it
Not going to see Fawn again b4 she rode off into the sunset.
Regret was how many times I got duped by BP and redbook girls. I want to stop hobbying but I cant. And Im not even horny half the time. Im only in my 20d this money should be going towards paying the 200k plus student loans i have... I need help
In the early 2000s, I paid for the cheap motel and told the cheap hoe she could use it for the rest of the night. Stupid fucking me. Luckily for me she didn't damage the room.
I went against what another hobbyist told me, I should've listened to him. I was the idiot.
Making friends with the provider is the worst thing you can do. Keep the relationship strictly business. Some are so good at their job they can coerce you to do almost anything. Even co sign a loan, I know a guy who did that. His credit is fucked now
Hobbying while drinking. Amazing how much better the decisions become when you're sober.
Totally deserved.
... regret playing Captain Save-A-Hoe. I've helped a few girls that wanted to get out of the hobby but too many are professional cons. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Helping providers above and beyond renting their time. Originally Posted by Knighthawk
Yeah, the warm fuzzy only lasts so long before it dies from lack of gratitude. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
In the early 2000s, I paid for the cheap motel and told the cheap hoe she could use it for the rest of the night. Stupid fucking me. Luckily for me she didn't damage the room. Originally Posted by Stevensegal
Making friends with the provider is the worst thing you can do. Keep the relationship strictly business. Some are so good at their job they can coerce you to do almost anything. Even co sign a loan, I know a guy who did that. His credit is fucked now Originally Posted by Tyrannodex
E214, ok man.
Everyone - these posts show how stupid/big-hearted/mis-guided/gullible, etc we johns can be toward the ladies. Illustrates the power of the pussy.
On the other hand lots of the ladies have worthless boy/girl friends, spouses (male or female), pimps that live of the ladies hooking. About the best we can hope for is that the screwing, when taken as a whole, evens itself out.

And ladies, don't you dare entertain the thought for one second that I think you are all are like this. I have had great experiences with, ethical (yes, I said the word), professional, just plain damn good, sexy, beautiful women here.
Hobbying while drinking. Amazing how much better the decisions become when you're sober. Originally Posted by rcinokc
rc, that is called an ARHI, alcohol related hooking incident.
most of us have been there more than a few times.
My current regret: offering way too much cash to an RMT/LMT to move them over to the dark side. It's easy to get pussy with enough cash. My old 80 dollar massages have now turned into a 200 to 300 dollar hour+ fuckfest on a massage table. Three times a week gets expensive. But fun.
E214, ok man.
Everyone - these posts show how stupid/big-hearted/mis-guided/gullible, etc we johns can be toward the ladies. Illustrates the power of the pussy.
On the other hand lots of the ladies have worthless boy/girl friends, spouses (male or female), pimps that live of the ladies hooking. About the best we can hope for is that the screwing, when taken as a whole, evens itself out.

And ladies, don't you dare entertain the thought for one second that I think you are all are like this. I have had great experiences with, ethical (yes, I said the word), professional, just plain damn good, sexy, beautiful women here. Originally Posted by txman123
Im doing it right now as we speak, but I cant help it. She seems so helpless, and the provider always gives me 3x the amount of time i pay for just because we get along so well. She even gives me some of my money back because I was so sweet and said I should use it for gas since i had such a long drive... and she even cooked for me.

One provider I went to see through a uber when my car was in the shop and she drove me back home after i accidently creampied her. She wasnt even mad about it. I hope no kid from that encounter...

Some providers are generally nice caring people put in shitty positions so you cant help but sympathize

But most are con artists that will not hesitate to take advatage of you.
Im doing it right now as we speak, but I cant help it. She seems so helpless, and the provider always gives me 3x the amount of time i pay for just because we get along so well. She even gives me some of my money back because I was so sweet and said I should use it for gas since i had such a long drive... and she even cooked for me.

One provider I went to see through a uber when my car was in the shop and she drove me back home after i accidently creampied her. She wasnt even mad about it. I hope no kid from that encounter...

Some providers are generally nice caring people put in shitty positions so you cant help but sympathize

But most are con artists that will not hesitate to take advatage of you. Originally Posted by Tyrannodex
tdex, absolutely brother, there are genuinely good people in this business. Sounds like you've found a couple of sweethearts.
But the con artists can appear just as sweet, and before you know it you're in for $1000 or more and wondering WTF just happened.