Hey Houston HVAC guys, I have a question...

Of course he wasn't fired. If the owner sent the customer a nasty email then he's most likely the type to train the employee to "up sell".The employees are trained to "up sell" at many service companies: auto, hvac, plumbing, elec, appliance. Always have always will. NOT ALL but many.
Probably gave his tech a promotion after they both joked about what a bitch I was.
  • pxmcc
  • 06-06-2023, 11:30 PM
^^gals get labeled bitches, guys get labeled "difficult customers." i, for one, when i smell fuckery, am a perpetually difficult customer..

u go gurl..
I didn't read the thread but if the leak is in the coil (most likely) most servicemen will not want to attempt a fix and it's usually not worth it.
PM me if anyone has any specific questions.
When someone tells you it's impossible to fix a Freon leak, it can be quite frustrating. But fear not, my friend! I've been through a similar ordeal, and let me assure you, it's not as bad as they make it sound.
Last year, I noticed my AC wasn't cooling as efficiently as it should, and I suspected a Freon leak. Like you, I was skeptical when a so-called expert said it couldn't be fixed. However, I decided to get a second opinion and called in some reliable staff edit - UC The technician they sent was a lifesaver! He quickly located the leak, which turned out to be a small issue, and fixed it in no time. My AC was back to its chilling best!
Well, that guy might not be entirely right. Freon leaks can sometimes be fixed, but it depends on the location and severity of the leak. A skilled HVAC technician should be able to assess the situation and suggest the best course of action.
I had a freon leak in my HVAC system a while back, and the guys from staff edit - UC did an awesome job fixing it up. They were quick and reliable, and my AC has been running smoothly ever since.
Closing thread, this is not an ad thread