List of providers who see chubby middle aged balding guys

Love it
Tony- is this how you get deep discounts- reviewing on Coeds< Just asking? Originally Posted by doug_dfw
I don't get discounts or ask for them. I try to tip too. Thanks for playing though.

And why should I even bother with reviews given the amount that are fake, staged, or mostly false? I've already been acused of being female for my writing style.

I will only ever do a review if specifically requested by the other party. I have never nor will I ever seek.a review discount.

I will say I have been treated very kindly for being nice and polite myself by certain ladies. That is true, but it applies in all facets of life. If I ever have a headache or bad day at my work, i get treated well by the women in my office / building. But its because on valentines day, I bring them all flowers. On secretarys and assistants day, I buy lunch. You can be nice to women without being a pushover.
Well, Tony... HONEST reviews are the backbone of this site. That's why most of us are here. All the drama and sideshow bullshit is just a perk.

Granted, you have to wade thru it all and try to find useful information and ignore the useless crap.

You asked why you should bother....contribute something besides BS!
Well, Tony... HONEST reviews are the backbone of this site. That's why most of us are here. All the drama and sideshow bullshit is just a perk.

Granted, you have to wade thru it all and try to find useful information and ignore the useless crap.

You asked why you should bother....contribute something besides BS! Originally Posted by uncle buck 50
Uncle buck (love that movie by the way), you are right. The problem as I see it is honest reviews aren't appreciated. Some are attacked as fiction, sometimes fiction.is touted as an honest review, and sometimes honest reviews decay into drama filled shitpiles like compost.

So what's an honest review? Yep I haven't been here long. Nope, I don't contribute reviews. But I can already tell many reviews are ads, many are done just to be hurtful, many are outright lies, and the good real ones are attacked often times. So fucks that game.

If you want to know what I think of a lady honestly, send me a pm or meet for beer. I'm not keeping secrets, but I'm not playing the review game like its played here. Fucks that nonsense.
Define: chubby
I like tony. I was annoyed by him, but he genuinely seems like a good dude. Some dudes just dip their toes in the water to see whether it's cold, Tony just jumped right in the cold water and said, "fuck it!' Gotta respect a man for that.

Nothing wrong with someone who doesn't want to write a novel about an illegal act......Just saying...Plenty do so here, but like me, plenty choose not to do so....I have no premium access so I get no benefit out of the folks who do for all you clowns who are about to say that I take away but give nothing back.

And for my buddy, Tony. Quit posting about how much you love eating pussy, or how great it tasted, and how much you love these chicks, or how much they loved you eating their pussy, or how much you love 69 position while eating pussy...Either post a review, or just shut up about it.
That's the deal Tony....I've been around a long time. You've been here like 30 minutes. I would never pm you for advice on anything.

I really could give fuck all about what you think....I'm just saying that guys that don't write reviews here don't really contribute ANYTHING to our community.

If you did reviews, it would give you a little credibility. Nobody likes to look like a tool, I'm just trying to help you!
Count Me In!

I see those with or without lots of hair, just as long as their hair down there is well taken care of then I am down to play! I like men of all shapes and sizes and hair styles, rather it be full like mine or rather theirs is somewhat balding as this thread talks about, why would it matter about the guys hair anyway?! As far as weight, I got past that along time ago when I realized just about everyone is going to be bigger than me! Over my years in the hobby, a lot of bigger men have tipped me, I figure it was out of respect... I am open to seeing bigger guys and I do not discriminate in their size, just come clean and that's all that I am concerned about, health and being clean!!!

Miss Dreams
[QUOTE=uncle buck 50;1054025406]That's the deal Tony....I've been around a long time. You've been here like 30 minutes. I would never pm you for advice on anything.

I really could give fuck all about what you think....I'm just saying that guys that don't write reviews here don't really contribute ANYTHING to our community.

If you did reviews, it would give you a little credibility. Nobody likes to look like a tool, I'm just trying to help you![/

Gee thanks, I'll take all that under advisement.....

Yes I can clearly see how the number of reviews and months / years on ECCIE someone has makes their opinion valuable.

Unlike you, I prefer to judge people using other metrics. If those are your metrics, cool but that's way to shallow a set of metrics for me.

You can't convince me to write reviews until you can correct the flaws and risks in the system. I've weighed those and the answer always comes up no way.
Tony: Uncle Buck and Lucas are right. On COED you promote yourself with all your drama, prowess, victories , name your ATFs, promote them. All that spells out to me is you never play by rules. Proof lies in your sign off lines. I'll meet you for a beer.
  • BLM69
  • 09-22-2013, 05:19 PM
10 pounds overweight = single patty
25 pounds overweight = double patty
50 pounds overweight = triple patty
Anything over that just put a a cow symbol up. Originally Posted by dallasfan
I'm a triple patties guy here when I haven't eating the whole day but prefer my women under double patties.
I don't get discounts or ask for them. I try to tip too. Thanks for playing though.

And why should I even bother with reviews given the amount that are fake, staged, or mostly false? I've already been acused of being female for my writing style.

I will only ever do a review if specifically requested by the other party. I have never nor will I ever seek.a review discount.

I will say I have been treated very kindly for being nice and polite myself by certain ladies. That is true, but it applies in all facets of life. If I ever have a headache or bad day at my work, i get treated well by the women in my office / building. But its because on valentines day, I bring them all flowers. On secretarys and assistants day, I buy lunch. You can be nice to women without being a pushover. Originally Posted by pfmtony
You are too sweet. I bet you could write good reviews based on your lengthy, well written, and sweet posts here. Just a suggestion .
Im 4'11" tall n rock a shhmedium. My nickname is muffin top. Great thread!
Well this tread went astray it was about bald fat old ugly men ,thats me ..... my SO asked me today if i was having twins .... BITCH I'm old bald fat and have a 3" dick !!!!!!! anybody interested ??????????
I am!! Always!! Muah