Who makes the best Pizza in your opinion?

I just ate some Papa Johns pepperoni pizza and it was good ( :
Papa Johns, Pizza Hut, Domino's are an insult to pizzas everywhere !

Well, guess you guys have no other options, and guess I'm spoiled living here in NYC where we got some of the best pizzas around
Italianos in OKC. Best pizza I have ever had!
Hands down it has to be "uncle Vito's" on Arthur ave in the Bronx
Any thin crust, brick oven baked pie gets my vote - CT, NY region - as said already, chains can't compare to the homemade stuff, my opinion.
Cool ( :
When I had kids in the house, chain pizza was a pretty common quick dinner but I came to despise Domino's, which underwent a recent revamping because so many people disliked the brand. But once you have had old style pizza from the traditional pizza joints, whose recipes are now copied by many upscale pizza places, you won't be satisfied with the chains anymore.

A true classic is the white clam pie from Frank Pepe Pizzeria Napoletana in New Haven, CT, which may be the best pizza town in America. In the West, Pizzeria Bianco's in Phoenix has a national reputation for it traditional pies like its Margherita.

In Trenton, NJ there were two iconic pizza joints: DeLorenzo's Pizza founded in 1939 and the competing DeLorenzo's Tomato Pies founded in 1947. Is there any wonder why our governor is so round?
Mellow Mushroom has the best Canadian Bacon and Pineapple I have ever had.
Pepe's in New Haven is good, they have been featured on the Food Network a couple of times. Always a long wait on weekends. Modern Apizza in New Haven is better though - I think - and they too have a killer clam pie. There are several brick oven pizzerias in New Haven, definitely a pizza 'mecca' -

NYC has a few - Famous John's and John's Famous pizza are landmarks worth trying.
I love Papa Johns pizza, I just can't get enough of their pizza ; ) Originally Posted by TheAntichrist666
JFC, that pizza sucks. Doughy shit.
IMHO, best pizzas are local places.
Center Court Pizza, Houston area.
I'm going to try that Center Court Pizza, thanks for sharing buddy ( :