Well now that the Leftists won in Greece lets see how yalls Utopia pans out

You do realize that the major driver of our debt is Defense spending?

How is that a Liberal thing? Originally Posted by WTF
It's not the major driver. Actually it's 3rd in line on a federal level.

Health care and pensions are both a larger chunk of the budget than defense.

We spend nearly half as much on welfare as we do on defense spending. That's the 4th major driver behind defense.

Servicing the debt costs us about a third of what we spend on defense. 5th major driver.

http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/us_budget_pie_chart
Any savings from low prices is offset by higher taxes to support the unemployed and to provide social services for the deportables. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Maybe you ought to provide more than your own bullshit as proof for that statement.
Maybe you ought to provide more than your own bullshit as proof for that statement. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That info is in one of the articles cited by WTF, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Were you just too fucking lazy or too fucking stupid to read them, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM?
Germany will rue the day they joined the EU. Originally Posted by WTF
They didn't join it, you idiot. They FOUNDED it. Look up Treaty of Rome (1957) and Treaty of Maastricht (1992). No Germany, no EU. No EU, everyone is a lot worse off. You won't find a single credible economist who thinks European economic integration isn't a good thing.

Has it worked well for Greece? It did until 2009. It gave Greece access to borrowing sources it otherwise did not have. So Greece went on a borrowing binge and lived beyond its means in a decades-long bunga-bunga party. It borrowed largely for domestic consumption, not investment in export industries that might have helped to service the debt. Lenders who wound up taking big haircuts on their loans to Greece learned their lessons. Why should they now open up the credit spigots again, especially with a new government in Athens that thinks it's a Greek birthright to let the rest of Europe pay for bunga-bunga?
That info is in one of the articles cited by WTF, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Were you just too fucking lazy or too fucking stupid to read them, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM?
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Are you quoting that story, IBIdiot?

Why aren't you providing citation when you blurt out a declarative statement, IBIdiot? Are you too fucking lazy, too fucking stupid or too fucking dishonest to post responsibly?
Are you quoting that story, IBIdiot?

Why aren't you providing citation when you blurt out a declarative statement, IBIdiot? Are you too fucking lazy, too fucking stupid or too fucking dishonest to post responsibly?
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It's info from an article WTF used, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. It's not a direct quote, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Since parties "A" and "B" read and understand the article in question, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, you can "C" you're lazy fucking ass out of the conversation.
  • WTF
  • 01-26-2015, 05:26 PM
It's not the major driver. Actually it's 3rd in line on a federal level.

Health care and pensions are both a larger chunk of the budget than defense.

We spend nearly half as much on welfare as we do on defense spending. That's the 4th major driver behind defense.

Servicing the debt costs us about a third of what we spend on defense. 5th major driver.

http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/us_budget_pie_chart
Originally Posted by boardman
Did you notice where I pointed out that SS, Medicare have a dedicated revenue stream? So that has not only been paid for, it should not be counted as part of the interest repayment. You can not say the same thing about Defense Spending. We're we to put a dedicated revenue stream on Defense and all it entails. ...There would be a far bigger cry to curtail defense spending.
It's info from an article WTF used, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. It's not a direct quote, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Since parties "A" and "B" read and understand the article in question, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, you can "C" you're lazy fucking ass out of the conversation.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Ingles, por favor.

A Federal welfare program disguised as an education program in the Federal budget:

The National School Lunch Program is an appropriated entitlement to all eligible children living in the United States regardless of citizenship status.

Students are entitled to free lunches if their families’ incomes are below 130 percent of the annual income poverty level guideline established by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and updated annually by the Census Bureau (currently $23,850 for a family of four). Children who are members of households receiving food stamp benefits or cash assistance through the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families block grant, as well as homeless, runaway, and migrant children, also qualify for free meals.

Students with family incomes below 185 percent of poverty are eligible for a reduced price lunch. Schools cannot charge children who receive reduced price lunches more than 40 cents per meal, but each school food authority sets the exact student contribution level independently. Students who do not qualify for free or reduced price lunch can purchase slightly subsidized meals, but these lunches are considered “paid” because the student shoulders most of the cost. The lunch program subsidizes each “paid” meal between 23 and 25 cents to offset administrative costs.

Of the 31 million students who received five billion meals during the 2013-14 school year, 62 percent were free of charge, 8 percent were reduced price, and the other 30 percent were paid.

Children can be enrolled in the school lunch program in two ways. Parents can apply for the program by submitting information about their total household incomes through a simple application the school district provides.

The National School Lunch Program is the second largest nutritional assistance program in the nation after the Food Stamp program.

http://febp.newamerica.net/backgroun...ition-programs

Ingles, por favor.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You'll need to learn it on your own dime, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
I was requesting that you use it. You've been blathering for weeks on end. I think you've forgotten our national language, puto.
I was requesting that you use it. You've been blathering for weeks on end. I think you've forgotten our national language, puto. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your failure to understand English is your problem, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM: learn it on your own dime!
we live in a Global Economy now, if you had not noticed.
this is not good for anyone regardless if you live there or not.

I am curious to see how the Leftists plan on paying back billions they borrowed?? Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
We pay our debts by printing money (QE), supplying other countries with raw materials to manufacture goods that we end up buying, out sourcing American jobs to foreign countries ( that's pretty much what Wal-Mart does) and Iam sure there are other ways that Iam not aware of. America is a country primarily of consumption instead of production. Since your correct in saying the world economies are global in nature, all countries depend on each others strengths to sustain themselves. When one countries economy begins to falter it can affect other countries too. Maybe not right away.

Jim
First thing this new leader in Greece wants to do is cut taxes, you know just like the Republicans
First thing this new leader in Greece wants to do is cut taxes, you know just like the Republicans. Originally Posted by BigLouie
Tax evasion is a national pastime in Greece, little phooey. Heck, if they just collected what is legally owed they could probably cut the rates in half and still increase revenues.
I get it now ... IBIdiot is pissed because POTUS didn't offer free Associated Master's degrees!