Offsite Gossip, Rumor or ???? Was Alana Kay busted in the increasing LE activity in the Wells Branch area?

My experience working in MANY spas made me not want a duck sitting incall. When investigating they tend to take licence plates, record ect the locations activity. I was actually in one when a officer came and the guy was inside with another lady. I think any activity near a school, church ect well in houston its a added charge for the provider. Just bad for the guy if you happen to be there, wrong time. Wrong place. I also consider how many ppl know the address and "haters" lol I hate that word but if ppl hide behind keyboards they can always call your apartment complex or 222tips. I also believe that if your so afraid of the consequences, then get the hell out. Me, im a risk taker. I gamble. Im a free spirit and I love a challenge. But back to the bs. Its NOT okay to fake label someone as working with LE.
You may be kicking off bigger problems for that "provider". Thats a total shit storm !
  • sydmo
  • 02-06-2018, 04:32 PM
double post
  • sydmo
  • 02-06-2018, 04:36 PM
Did you miss the part where she refers to your new girlfriend as a thief? Originally Posted by Whispers
I caught the part where she displayed her Integrity, something you wouldn't know anything about. It's humorous that these same working Ladies that you can't help but slander often have a great deal more of that quality than you ever will

You are a whore... not a slut..... unless you give it away as well as charge for it

Originally Posted by Whispers
Just a fyi. Everytime you call a provider a whore. Your cock will not grow another inch lil man !
  • Old-T
  • 02-06-2018, 05:15 PM
Seems like you are suggesting that censorship should have a place here?

It does for some topics.... Thank-fully it is limited in scope Originally Posted by Whispers
We agree--censorship DOES belong here for some topics. Hopefully not for many. The question is should it apply to disingenuous implications that are most likely posted with the intent of harming someone's business? We know how you would vote--it is obvious from your OP on this thread.

I asked a question.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Ah yes, "I just asked a question." Of course you did. I wonder how likely it would be that other people follow your lead and just ask some questions. It could get quite interesting. This thread is now three pages long and it is totally based upon unsubstantiated rumors. I wonder what other unsubstantiated gossip would be allowed here?

If I were to ask if anyone could confirm that you have a new untreatable strain of tuberculosis, but do not say directly that you do--is that within the rules? Probably depends upon the mod's interpretation. If I asked how many women you are pimping, with a few possible examples, I wonder if that post would stay?

I don't know that I would do any such rumor mongering, but it would be interesting to see if others start a "Rumor A Day" set of posts. If I were a sporting guy I might even start a poll for who could post the most believable and interesting rumor threads. But I am not, so I probably won't.

You really do work hard at playing JR Ewing on here. Kind of surprised you didn't take that as your handle. Was it already in use?
Unless the guys Whispers was lunching with were Alana Kay’s husband, Vice-cops or bail-bondsmen, I assume they were gossiping as well.

My guess is: she’s a professional all the way around and, bust or not, we needn’t worry.
Agree this is obviously whispers playing games and trying to get attention for himself. He is obviously lonely right now. I mean, half the responses to his thread ... are from himself!
Agree this is obviously whispers playing games and trying to get attention for himself. He is obviously lonely right now. I mean, half the responses to his thread ... are from himself! Originally Posted by justaphase
A LEGEND in his own mind...
Don't get caught with your pants down!
I am very appalled and offended. I do not know u WHISPERS, never met u in person actually heard great things BUT THE So called strip place u name, I go and have been hired, but u may be one of those cheap dipshits that are there to, look around, feel like u need a a free lunch or whatever it may be. But leave me alone and my reputation is SOLID.

You may have a problem with me personally but I would be very confused because u have not met or seen me or anything.

So I’m very SAD about this thread but guess what it got my ATTENTION and you need to be banned by accusing just because PPL. CHOOSE TO live in or NEAR wellsbranch and I do whatever I am according to my independent Lifestyle. I also HAVE a Legitimate business. Hotels don’t cost too much and ALSO I save MONEY WISELY, , and do not slave my self, I’m pretty picky and as many of my regs know I choose my family over anything.

So this needs to be definetly reported because this is ridiculous , also PLUS IF u do not know the man that I put an alert on because my life was in danger so be it. But u definetly CROSSED THE line and try to ruin Provider’s business and rep.

I have plenty in Order 💋

Guess what I have thick skin..... cervical cancer, my great g pa passing away on
Thangiving and my mom passing away . Thanks tho for the more pain.

P.s this won’t get u Free blowjobs your whole life
I save MONEY WISELY,. Originally Posted by Alana kay
If you're not BBW or mature, nothing draws his ire faster than making 'too much' money. (In his opinion anyway.) Pretty petty, actually. But, what do you expect from the prince of pettiness?

Don't worry. You'll be fine.

So this needs to be definetly reported because this is ridiculous ,...... But u definetly CROSSED THE line and try to ruin Provider’s business and rep. Originally Posted by Alana kay
Do not hold your breath on the mods here doing anything at all about his continual and obviously blatant lies and slander. he spread malicious and utterly false lies about me and nothing was ever done about it. evidently it is fine to lie and spread false gossip here with no accountability whatsoever. Luckily all the regulars here know if he is saying it, it is BS lies and he has an agenda here that does not have anything to do with reality, truth, honesty, helping out the rest of eccie users. he flat out lies and gets away with it. I do not understand why eccie lets guys like him ruin the board. Do not worry, we all can recognize his BS from a mile away. now watch him attack the real enemy... an older curvy provider ( me ) in retribution for speaking up. so predictable and so lame.
Xoxo ��
I don't guess I'll ever understand why a few people on this board create drama and stir the shit by insulting others here. It doesn't make sense and it doesn't make the board better. This thread's OP is one of the worst examples of this and it ought to be taken down.
LMAO... She is a known thief, plenty of stories about her taking advantage of clients...... and people have a difficult time believing it remotely possible as a high volume whore working out of a Wells Branch Apartment that she may have gotten busted?

believe what you want...

i tend to err on the side of caution