Dying Vet's letter to Bush and Cheney...

YOu're a psychOtic anti-American traitOr, SlObbrin! Plain and simple. NO wOnder yOur kid ran away and jOined the circus! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Nice cover job, miss "Dick Turd" where you double posted... you are a special flower... miss "Dick Turd".

well that's relevant ... Another brilliant post from .slobbrin and his Section 8 Jon Snow...

Who is the biggest war criminal? A President who starts a war to dispose of a brutal tyrant, or one who continues that war by lobbing drone missiles into areas in order to take out a prime target, but ends up killing bystanders as well.

Keep in mind, neither has bothered to go to Congress and have a formal declaration of war as required by our Constitution.
Only one took us to war, Jackie.
Who is the biggest war criminal? A President who starts a war to dispose of a brutal tyrant, or one who continues that war by lobbing drone missiles into areas in order to take out a prime target, but ends up killing bystanders as well.

Keep in mind, neither has bothered to go to Congress and have a formal declaration of war as required by our Constitution. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Which would you rather lose, a few drones or 4500+ American soldiers?

Just sayin'
Ozombie leader ... ROE (rules of engagement) killed our men in a particular sadistic way... FUCK you Ozombies.
http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/stori...12/16/clinton/

"Earlier today I ordered America's armed forces to strike military and security targets in Iraq. They are joined by British forces," Clinton said during his Oval Office address to the nation.
"Their mission is to attack Iraq's nuclear, chemical, and biological weapons programs, and its military capacity to threaten its neighbors. Their purpose is to protect the national interest of the United States, and indeed the interests of people throughout the middle east and around the world," Clinton said...."

Just sayin' Originally Posted by bigtex
So the 1600+ lost after Obama's "Surge" in Afghanistan don't count? Wow.
t
http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/stori...12/16/clinton/

"Earlier today I ordered America's armed forces to strike military and security targets in Iraq. They are joined by British forces," Clinton said during his Oval Office address to the nation.
"Their mission is to attack Iraq's nuclear, chemical, and biological weapons programs, and its military capacity to threaten its neighbors. Their purpose is to protect the national interest of the United States, and indeed the interests of people throughout the middle east and around the world," Clinton said...."

Originally Posted by gnadfly

But, But, But ... buttsex (bigtex) said... LOL
I refer you to the post, dipshit.

Obviously, this is your day to shit on sensibility.

Why is this a kangaroo court, unlike the one in The Hague, home of Royal Dutch Shell?

Why is this a "third world country" by comparison to nations that starve children and educate them in exchange for a life of indentured servitude?

As my post indicated, which you, not surprisingly, didn't read -- agree with it or not, BUSH AND CHENEY WERE FUCKING CONVICTED.

Where's your refutation, you knuckle dragging ditto head? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Well.. since name calling is all you understand.. DIPSHIT.. here's your entire Post #21

>>I call them war criminals because they were tried and convicted by an international tribunal on war crimes in Kuala Lumpur. Bush is wanted internationally and subject to arrest on foreign soil.

Agree wih the verdict or not, recognize the court or not, the conviction makes them criminals. That court was established because many felt the World Court in The Hague was too biased.

I couldn't put it any simpler than that<<

And so all you could reply with was "BUSH AND CHENEY WERE FUCKING CONVICTED"

So.. I have to ask.. YET AGAIN DIPSHIT.. does that mean if I paid for and got a court in some other country, like Somalia or Ethiopia or Sudan to "CONVICT" Obama, you'd be fine calling him a convict too.. right? So.. when will Kuala Lumpur send the cops to arrest Bush or the state of Israel? Given this same tribunal also "convicted" Israel of genocide? Yeah, that's a real believable "authority" right there huh?
Only one took us to war, Jackie. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Only because Obama unlike Bush, was too incompetent to make the case to Congress and get them to vote to authorize an attack on Syria.. and because he failed to get Congressional approval before committing acts of war against Libya.

I mean.. BOMBING ANOTHER COUNTRY isn't taking us to war, right Yssup?

Just sayin' Originally Posted by bigtex
False choice...but I know which one Hillary Clinton voted for.

Nice try BigKotex. Thanks for playing!
As for possible Obama/Biden/Hillary criminal activity, I will give you a dose of your own hypocritical medicine with a firm reminder of your very own words.

UH, THE TOPIC IS THE LETTER FROM THE DYING SOLDIER. IN THE FUTURE, "PLEASE PAY ATTENTION."

Originally Posted by bigtex
Classic doublespeak from Senior Obamaton BigAssTucks. Bush and Cheney are potentially war criminals. Obama and his minions continue the EXACT SAME POLICY are innocent and good.

You are an entertaining moron and hypocrite, BigAssTucks!

Which would you rather lose, a few drones or 4500+ American soldiers? Originally Posted by bigtex
False choice... Originally Posted by gnadfly
Classic doublespeak

You are an entertaining moron and hypocrite Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Who's the moron? Or in this instance, morons?

I offered no opinion on Jackie's question. I merely followed up by asking another question. Nothing more, nothing less!

Is asking a question now against the rules? If so, please cite? Oops, I asked more questions. Our resident "morons" (Gonad the Turdfly and Hanoi COG) are really going to be confused now!

Which probably eliminated both of you from being able to comprehend the original question in the first place. I know, this is about to become much too complicated for our two morons to follow. Their heads are probably already spinning!

Geez, neither Turdy or Hanoi COG seem capable of differentiating a simple question from an expressed opinion. Geea, what are they teaching the morons in school today? Damn, there I go again, another confusing question for the morons to become even more confused over.

That being the case, let's return to the basics. Shall we? Legitimate questions are always followed by a question mark. Thus the (?) mark that followed my question. Please note above! Duh!

I would have thought that even a Turd munching Turdfly and a Hanoi loving moron would have been able to understand a simple question. Apparently not! The question was obviously too complex for the more feeble minded among us to comprehend!

As our Wannabee USMC would say, "Carry on" morons!

And by the way Turdy, thanks for playing! It is always entertaining when morons separate themselves from the rest of the pack.