Encounter: Gotta Write a Melody, Write it From the Heart of Me, Tie it With a Ribbon Made of Gold, and Give it to Cindy at Four Seasons

Good to see I’m not the only one overpaying Originally Posted by aJohnDough
$280 is not over-paying. Let's try this again.

$240 is the minimum 60 minute session fee for any AMP in Dallas County. Did somebody score BBFS for $240? Very likely, and very rare. But at Four Seasons and Michiko, there is an implied extra tip of $40 for BBFS, making the fee $280. You can pay $240, but BBFS is as rare as a Chicken with teeth at that price.

What is great about the Four Seasons/Michiko business model, is it WORKS. You have more BBFS service ladies than anywhere else. Especially Four Seasons, which is 100% stocked with BBFS ladies, currently.

By contrast, Spa 21, Bali and others have a $100 BBFS upcharge, so you pay $340. And they have fewer ladies that will go raw, even at $340.

That may be why the Weekend Troll was so vociferous the past few days (until Cinderella didn't get home by Midnight ). He (they) don't like Guys knowing that it costs $60 more at their Spa. Which explains this post about a ''fake BB'', and their attack campaign.

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...9&postcount=12
Since my post from yesterday morning, I found out a ton of information.

I now know that every alleged conversation the recent banned handle had with an AMP Owner or Provider is a complete lie. Whether that is Michiko, Four Seasons, 21, Bali, whomever. He is Anathema to everyone connected to the scene in Dallas/Farmer's Branch. We will see him again here, with a new handle, with the same incessant lies, because he literally can't control his behavior.
He over on usasexguide telling them same lies today. Under that old Cavmen handle that was banned here.

I'm going to see Cindy my next visit from Maryland. I'm back here for good, in November. Don't let Cindy go nowhere.
The fact that he thinks a car is some kind of smoking gun shows how low IQ he is.
That's a benefit for Four Seasons and their small visible parking lot. That Troll tries shit there, DPD will be on him in a New York minute.

I'm convinced he's behind those Youtube videos, shot from behind the NW Highway Complex fence, that tried to capture guys entering Spas. Ironic that he accused me of essentially doing the job he hoped to do, shutting down the Complex entirely.
Definitely would love to pull of an *FU* on her!
This thread title is amazing
$280 is not over-paying. Let's try this again.

$240 is the minimum 60 minute session fee for any AMP in Dallas County. Did somebody score BBFS for $240? Very likely, and very rare. But at Four Seasons and Michiko, there is an implied extra tip of $40 for BBFS, making the fee $280. You can pay $240, but BBFS is as rare as a Chicken with teeth at that price.

What is great about the Four Seasons/Michiko business model, is it WORKS. You have more BBFS service ladies than anywhere else. Especially Four Seasons, which is 100% stocked with BBFS ladies, currently.

By contrast, Spa 21, Bali and others have a $100 BBFS upcharge, so you pay $340. And they have fewer ladies that will go raw, even at $340.

That may be why the Weekend Troll was so vociferous the past few days (until Cinderella didn't get home by Midnight ). He (they) don't like Guys knowing that it costs $60 more at their Spa. Which explains this post about a ''fake BB'', and their attack campaign.

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...9&postcount=12 Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I found this info HELPFUL since I don’t go much to K-AMP.
Looks like I need to try Michiko.

Good sharing, General Chung Tso Chikin! (See? i kindly bumped ur military rank up to 4 stars again) ;-)
4S has fewer chances of asking for an upgrade. Should be noted that the 4s interior is clean and spacious inside.
4S has fewer chances of asking for an upgrade. Should be noted that the 4s interior is clean and spacious inside. Originally Posted by Slumdog Trillionaire

I've found this to be true. In fact, I can't recall anyone reporting an upcharge. Four Seasons is the only AMP or Studio I can say that about.
The fact that he thinks a car is some kind of smoking gun shows how low IQ he is. Originally Posted by Moe Greene
All these losers act like they are such Knight's when they are predators
The fact that he thinks a car is some kind of smoking gun shows how low IQ he is. Originally Posted by Moe Greene
All these losers act like they are such Knight's when they are predators
All these losers act like they are such Knight's when they are predators Originally Posted by Blackout100
All these losers act like they are such Knight's when they are predators Originally Posted by Blackout100
So true it needed to be twice emphasized

I'm thinking of a Cindy repeat, but it's hard when there's so much talent around. I haven't made it to see Julie lately, and she's ATF level.
Cindy is a repeat worthy gal.
Cindy is a repeat worthy gal. Originally Posted by Moe Greene
Lots of competition in her own AMP, let alone others.