ONLY CLEAN DICKS PLEASE!

It makes matters worse when some smelly guy runs home to his little computer and writes a neg review about how his session was less than all out gfe and how he's so disappointed.

Fact: Bad hygeine will cause your mileage to drop considerably and will most likely get you placed on our dns list (do not see list).

Thanks HotNicole35 for a great and relevant thread.
I once posted a thread on what I should put in a hobby hygiene some response where quite amusing such as handy wipes to clean up with.... CMON really before a session no wonder the providers complain about hygiene.
I dom't know of an incall without a shower and after I get off a work I definetly need a shower and a fresh shave up top and bottom and yes I use a different razor.
A clip of the nails and a lil cologne also brushing my teeth and mouthwash.
I have always looked at it this way I try to get ready for a session with a provider just like I would a real date.
I am not going to lie;; the reason I always gave a bath between massage time and bedroom time was to make sure he was my kinda squeaky clean..
I always took a shower beforehand but I would jump in the bath with him when I knew the session was headed for Goddess Worship,,
called doubletime...
I have always looked at it this way I try to get ready for a session with a provider just like I would a real date. Originally Posted by carkido45
Exactly!
i am open for baths anytime....
I guess I wasted that dollar on a bottle of Purell for my pre-session 'washup'... damnit

In all seriousness, pre-session showering is a great way to break the ice.
Civil, that is true about women but I think some men think since they have dicks and not vaginas it can't smell! Women have to take extra care of their vaginas and we should know when it's not up to par. You guys are different and there's nothing to tell you that your odor is off down there. It's getting hot in Houston and we will sweat more...even if I take a shower and leave to meet someone, I'm washing off again when I get there for the simple fact that heat and sweat don't mix and can cause the slightest odor..a musty smell. I will always ask politely as not to offend and I always make sure I'm clean and fresh.
Trey, it isn't about a black woman going off...I posted this as a woman who needed to post this about all men, color excluded. Originally Posted by HotNicole35
Is it just me, or do men in general have a less sensitive sense of smell? Because it has been my personal experience with men that they just don't smell things. I mean seriously, I think women have a more highly sensitive sense of smell than men. I think that could be part of the problem too. That men don't smell themselves so they think they are fine, when actually they are not. Irregardless, they need to be diligent at cleaning themselves properly before an erotic encounter with a woman. Just common sense, or you would think.
Is it just me, or do men in general have a less sensitive sense of smell? Because it has been my personal experience with men that they just don't smell things. I mean seriously, I think women have a more highly sensitive sense of smell than men. I think that could be part of the problem too. That men don't smell themselves so they think they are fine, when actually they are not. Irregardless, they need to be diligent at cleaning themselves properly before an erotic encounter with a woman. Just common sense, or you would think. Originally Posted by Playfullyretired
Our noses differentiate between pussy, food and alcohol. Everything else smells the same.
Personally I think it's embarrassing to show up smelling.
I always favor an incall with a shower if I'm hobbying after work.
Our noses differentiate between pussy, food and alcohol. Everything else smells the same. Originally Posted by boardman
LOL..
LOL.. Originally Posted by Playfullyretired

... you can smell food and alocohol..wow
I'm wondering if the ladies notice a lot more clean dicks after threads like this get posted. And if so, how long before the stinky dicks start showing up again?
I am not going to lie;; the reason I always gave a bath between massage time and bedroom time was to make sure he was my kinda squeaky clean..
I always took a shower beforehand but I would jump in the bath with him when I knew the session was headed for Goddess Worship,,
called doubletime... Originally Posted by AlexisSoftTouch
When I do an incall, if a lady asks me to take a shower, I ALWAYS do - not because I need one, but to make sure to her satisfaction that everything is everything. And usually ask her to join me to "help" with the washing so she knows everything is her kinda squeaky clean (and vice versa)

When a lady comes to my place for an outcall, I always ask her to call when she is 15-20 minutes away so I can jump in the shower RIGHT before she arrives.

And its best to have sessions once a week so we can coordinate the weekly shower with the session - otherwise it is kinda high maintenance.

And its best to have sessions once a week so we can coordinate the weekly shower with the session - otherwise it is kinda high maintenance. Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
Not to mention Eco-Friendly.
Ladies, if you want squeaky clean clients, just install one of these at your incall: