Is it better or worse when they tell you?

TMFT At least your doctor talked to you. Mine just gave me that " you have got to be kidding look and handed me the walk out bill "

Romab Originally Posted by romab
At least you got a walk out bill... they charged me rent because it took so long to get my walker moving...
husband and 4 boyfriends and my 5 kids Originally Posted by hollyofhouston
All of 'em pretty damned lucky if you ask me.
  • romab
  • 06-16-2010, 12:32 PM
TMFT Make sure and keep that walker moving. Way things are going, if you stop too long they may recycle the aluminum in it. Heck make sure and keep your mouth shut or your gold crowns won't be safe either.

Romab
TMFT Make sure and keep that walker moving. Way things are going, if you stop too long they may recycle the aluminum in it. Heck make sure and keep your mouth shut or your gold crowns won't be safe either.

I was supposed to take a stress test... you ever tried to get a walker on a tread mill... it was worse than the time I tried to get Brook Wild to ride on my handle bars ... (no...not the mustache...)

I'd best guard the underwire in my push-up bras, then? I might get stripped.
I could care less to hear about a provider's SO. It would make me wonder if he's cool with her getting boned on the side or if he even knows about it. Both can be mood killers when I'm trying to get my fantasy on.
For me there is nothing worse than hearing they are a mother. That just kills it for me.... Originally Posted by bi11yclinton
I don't care if they are married or have kids...I just don't want to HEAR either one of them when I'm there.
I've never had a stripper or provider tell me about how good their husband or boyfriend was sexually. I think gals confide in this aspect of their lives with girl friends or sisters, but never with us guys. So, I always ask them if they are married or have a boyfriend. I find it exciting to think I'm about to plunk their girl friend or wife, without them ever knowing the details. "How was your day at the strip club, honey?" "OK, I made a lot of money from this guy but boy was he stupid!" Yeah....
I could care less to hear about a provider's SO. It would make me wonder if he's cool with her getting boned on the side or if he even knows about it. Both can be mood killers when I'm trying to get my fantasy on. Originally Posted by kerwil62
Especially when he walks in and asks what are you doing?
For me, knowing that a provider is married or has a BF just adds to the experience. Originally Posted by Timk48
I'm with Timk on this one. It's like cheating with someone else's wife. Hot!
TopCat
I don't normally ask. If they want to tell me i'm cool with it. It really doesn't bother me one way or the other. Originally Posted by tbone2u
I feel the same way TB2U...I sometimes feel like I am a release for them.
  • romab
  • 06-16-2010, 11:53 PM
Fancy Just pop out the girls over the underwire and I think your are safe from recycling.

Romab