So what would you do with your 435 million dollars?

I'd run for POTUS. There seem to be only 2 qualifications - be rich and be an asshole. And seeing how I already have the latter covered...... Originally Posted by BigMikeinKC
?
nah, you're a nice guy,
absolutely nothing I would stay right where I am. I would invest the money and live like nothing had changed. although I would have many more lady friends than I currently do. but buying a bunch of extravagant shit is pointless. money and objects are not going to improve my life. this is why people who win large amounts of money are soon broke. one thing I would do however is make sure that my parents live comfortably for the rest of their days. Originally Posted by satan666
LOL
words mean things
absolutely nothing or invest. more ladies. deal with parents comforts

I love how you dont think buying extravagent shit pointless and yet buying ladies arent pretty much the same

you seem jst confused..
good luck with that
Buy a cold war era diesel sub paint it yellow then send you a email and invite you to come hang out maybe move in .

If you move in then I would buy a old stuka dive bomber with siren and I would dive daily at the sub .

Wild Bill Kellso. Us Army Air Core Son!
Buy a cold war era diesel sub paint it yellow then send you a email and invite you to come hang out maybe move in .

If you move in then I would buy a old stuka dive bomber with siren and I would dive daily at the sub .

Wild Bill Kellso. Us Army Air Core Son! Originally Posted by slickahhughs
Pretty sure the jackpot is high enough now for you to go nuclear. Russian milsurp of course.
I would be in the market for a decommissioned US navy destroyer or the like.
Mark Cuban gives advise on what to do with the money. Says don't take the lump sum! I'm not sure I agree. Here is the annuity payout schedule for KS.

https://www.usamega.com/powerball-ja...sp?state=KS&d=

You only get like 22 million the first year, and 93 million in year 30. I'll be dead in 30 years (probably 20), but you can pass it on to your kids.
Damn I hear you... it would really suck having to make due with only 1.3 mil a month (after taxes) that first year.
Truly don't know how I would survive.
Mark Cuban gives advise on what to do with the money. Says don't take the lump sum! I'm not sure I agree. Here is the annuity payout schedule for KS.. Originally Posted by love2fishfork
you advise people
people give advice

ESL?
Anyone have a secret decoder ring that can tell me what the fuck bigcocklicker is talking about?
Anyone have a secret decoder ring that can tell me what the fuck bigcocklicker is talking about? Originally Posted by love2fishfork
I dont have a fucking clue but i just laughed my ass off for real when i read that !!!

Thanks man !

I was having a shitty 24 hrs and that cheered me up ...
Anyone have a secret decoder ring that can tell me what the fuck bigcocklicker is talking about? Originally Posted by love2fishfork
I was explaining your misuse of basic English words.

that's why I wondered if you are not a native speaker? IE, English Second Language