Incense Lost but How?

This thread made me laugh. I'm always amazed that I can read things from grown adults and be reminded of Jr High.
Uhhh, no!

You don't understand that ANYONE intentionally or otherwise who takes things wayyyyyy out of context then misrepresents those things to others would give me the right to defend himself? That is show what was actually said? Can you not see the greater evil here?

Bottom line, I have the inalienable right to defend myself by ANY and ALL means necessary! Even if it costs me something. The reader is very well assured any sleep I've lost over this is not from what I did, it's from "where did that come from"! That quote is from me later in the string that I did not get a screen shot of.

As of now 3:15p.m., I am done with this string! Y'all are hung up on rules and procedures as the greater evil as far as I can tell! Jeeeeeez!

So you don't understand that a guy intentionally hacking off one of the gals is not that guy's problem? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Roger wilco. Got it!
Uhhh, no!

You don't understand that ANYONE intentionally or otherwise who takes things wayyyyyy out of context then misrepresents those things to others would give me the right to defend himself? That is show what was actually said? Can you not see the greater evil here?

Bottom line, I have the inalienable right to defend myself by ANY and ALL means necessary! Even if it costs me something. The reader is very well assured any sleep I've lost over this is not from what I did, it's from "where did that come from"! That quote is from me later in the string that I did not get a screen shot of.

As of now 3:15p.m., I am done with this string! Y'all are hung up on rules and procedures as the greater evil as far as I can tell! Jeeeeeez!

Originally Posted by dumars
Please, you cant quit someone else might get the last word.......................... . lol
As of now 3:15p.m., I am done with this string! Originally Posted by dumars
More WET & WILD fun in KCMO then I am on my way To WICHITA KS on the 18th for a Photoshoot which will blast of a tour of about 2 weeks
IF anyone is interested on my plans it will be on P411
Or my new secured website in about a week with my HOT NEW PICS!!!
AND LOOK AT THAT SUNSHINE IN KCMO
OXOXXX
Just remember
In the virtual sites SAVANNAHMOON will stand up for herself IRREGUADLESS of the source &I tend to unleash that REBEL 16yr old... If enticed
BUT
In BED ...I WILL ROCK YOUR FREAKIN WORLD!!!
And virtual personality is somewhat of an alter ego like you care about most celebrities even have the way that they are on stage compared to the way that they are in real life but I'm putting my little Alter Ego away for awhile not because I wouldn't stand up to them ours again if you needed it but I seriously have better things to do with my time and mr. Z Joe for the record I'm not intimidated by anyone... in fact when I get fired up it kind of makes my girl spots tingle gets me all excited so if you would like to slam dance before I put my little alter ego away.... now is your last chance
Doll, the only people here who are confused about the fact that you have.... let's just call it a hair-trigger.... when it comes to people fucking with you and what you feel is important to you, are gents like the OP who play with fire and then take their agenda to the boards.

You are a hell of a show, on the board and BCD. Ya' might just be surprised at who is the proud owner of an old P411 Ok from your old stage name
Doll, the only people here who are confused about the fact that you have.... let's just call it a hair-trigger.... when it comes to people fucking with you and what you feel is important to you, are gents like the OP who play with fire and then take their agenda to the boards.

You are a hell of a show, on the board and BCD. Ya' might just be surprised at who is the proud owner of an old P411 Ok from your old stage name
. Originally Posted by zeejoe
I still love ya!
And yes some days people can throw bricks ..no big deal other days. I am done!
And it shouldn't matter anyway... Nobody really even cares..why should I.
Back to my paint...
if anybody hasn't noticed I have not been responding really saying much of anything anymore anyway ....I find it funny that dumars felt it necessary to send me a PM and stir things up.
and it's far as anything else goes I love my spirit my spunk and my fire I just need to focusing on better deserves situations and people

. Originally Posted by zeejoe
I still love ya!
And yes some days people can throw bricks ..no big deal other days. I am done!
And it shouldn't matter anyway... Nobody really even cares..why should I.
Back to my paint...
if anybody hasn't noticed I have not been responding really saying much of anything anymore anyway ....I find it funny that dumars felt it necessary to send me a PM and stir things up.
and it's far as anything else goes I love my spirit my spunk and my fire I just need to focus on better deserves situations and people
Its funny to me dumarse that your tag line says assumption is the mother of all fuck ups yet you were the first to make assumptions about savannah and how her family sees and knows her .... then had the audacity to come here and cry about it because she didnt appreciate your snarky and rude comments and defended herself. if some complete stranger had the nerve to tell me what they ASSUMED my family thought of me I would be offended and angry as well......... You sir are a contradiction to your own tag line if you dont know her family dont presume to know what they think
Its funny to me dumarse that your tag line says assumption is the mother of all fuck ups yet you were the first to make assumptions about savannah and how her family sees and knows her .... then had the audacity to come here and cry about it because she didnt appreciate your snarky and rude comments and defended herself. if some complete stranger had the nerve to tell me what they ASSUMED my family thought of me I would be offended and angry as well......... You sir are a contradiction to your own tag line if you dont know her family dont presume to know what they think Originally Posted by lovethickgirls
Thank you
That is EXACTLY how I ingested that statement
I know ....be the bigger person ... I should have gone to my punching bag or listened to some Dave Mathews
Working on it...DAILY
If the OP has lost his "incense" he can get more at any head shop.
dumars:
This might seem odd, but I'm going to thank you for getting Savannah fired up yesterday.
Why? Because she applied her pent up energy on me last night.
And then, Vyvian and I turned that Cheerleader of Dirty Talk into a giggling exhusted woman.

As zeejoe said about her:
... You are a hell of a show, on the board and BCD. Originally Posted by zeejoe
And I agree with him.

And, dumars, yes you're on her dns list.
  • Old-T
  • 05-10-2016, 04:48 PM
Ah yes--Vyvian! Some very awesome memories.

Ah yes--Vyvian! Some very awesome memories.

Originally Posted by Old-T

...just curious of what kinda memories u have cuz idk who u are...Also, where's my review, if we did meet?
I happen to know that if u met me once, u never forget me...