The ONE thing...............

Light kisses on my neck turn me on!
So many HOT HOT turn ons..................yum
Keep the cumming, Im sooo enjoy them all............
A deep, sensual kiss works wonders. You can tell when a woman really likes to kiss.

Oh, and her saying "I want your cock in my ass" works too. Strangely, I don't hear that very often!
When she whispers in my ear "Take your clothes off. Your spending the next 2 hours with your face between my legs and I want at least 3 orgasms before I let you up." That's the key that starts my motor .....
when a guy starts scratching my back......................mmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmm
A foot massage. Especially in a dbl when getting deep throated at the same time.
A foot massage. Especially in a dbl when getting deep throated at the same time. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
mmmmmmmm ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh we HAVE met! lol
Watch Pee Wees Play House the box set collection with me.

Then clean the house naked after she does the big shoe dance naked.
Kissing my neck and also playing and sucking my tits mmm
When a man grabs and pulls the hair at the nape of my neck while giving me a deep kiss that I get lost in.... Originally Posted by gigi_gypsy
I am breaking the rule and posting more than one thing because, well there is more than one thing.

The quickest way to making me dripping is to play with my breast/nipples. Heck, I can cum just with done if done correctly.
Question for the guys and girls..........And dont be shy, you know Im a perv....

"What is the ONE thing that someone could do to you to get an immediate and instantaneous turn on. Is it a touch, a smell, a whisper, etc...?"
Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Ms. Athena, what is yours?
I am breaking the rule and posting more than one thing because, well there is more than one thing.

The quickest way to making me dripping is to play with my breast/nipples. Heck, I can cum just with done if done correctly. Originally Posted by gigi_gypsy
REMARKABLE!!...you have just described the things I enjoy doing to a woman :-)

And in my case, it is always a nice full figured woman -- someone who has more cushion for the pushing..:-P
Ms. Athena, what is yours? Originally Posted by gigi_gypsy

LOL Im enjoy sitting back and reading all of your turn on's.....so making my pussy wet.....yum.

Butt if I had to choose only one, and that one being the first and foremost turn on for me, then it would be.......That first moment when we embrace, arms wrapped tightly around each other as we pull each other deeper in, our hungry mouths locked together, a deep passionate kiss always makes me want more!

Ok carry on all.....Ill be giving my toys a test run now............slurp!!
When, in the midst of DATY, she arches her back, releases all of the air in her lungs, and pulls on the sheets....
wrap my cock in your large breasts, grab your nipples and suck the head.