first time I have seen this lol

Maybe she doesn't like pink dick or red roosters... Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
No idea what those are and hesitant to speculate for fear of offending other races......

However she does evidently have a great Since of humor and is very Acepting of 44 races. Did i read that correctly? 44 may have been her age cut. Sorry but have to go back and re-read it. Looks like she has moved on so I think we can shut this thread now. Have homework to do. good luck to all!
Looks like she has moved on so I think we can shut this thread now. Originally Posted by ftango4
Why should we close the thread?

You tryin' to stifle my political speech on this important civil rights issue? Oh, I get it -- you're some kind of half-assed reverse eccie Klansman trying to keep the white fucktard down. I ain't havin' that.

I demand equal time with the provider of my choice.

I, too, have a dream.

You tryin' to stifle my political speech on this important civil rights issue? Oh, I get it -- you're some kind of half-assed reverse eccie Klansman trying to keep the white fucktard down. I ain't havin' that.

I, too, have a dream. Originally Posted by eccienewbie
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...."ALL POWER to the PEOPLE!!!"
I got cha back, Jack!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...."ALL POWER to the PEOPLE!!!"
I got cha back, Jack! Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
We have common ground, again!

I, too, have a dream. Originally Posted by eccienewbie
Well of course there's that, but It looked like she took her add down and I think we have pretty much explored that it was a bullshit ad ad naseum. No one seemed too fired up about it after the responses, If you have some more to ad please fire away my friend. We are all ears.

ps so you're callling me out as a half-assed "reverese" eccie klansman trying to keep the white fuctard down? is that a football play you just called?I don't think i can calc out what that means just this moment. Im just here trying to engage the hottest ebony ladies in dallas. No one gives a flying fuck about your demands or your dreams and no one is trying to squash them. Except perhaps No White Nikki and her white piimp. Keep his thread running for as long as you fucking wish. Good luck fucktard.Oh and Eccie lay off the sauce for a day or two. Shits really bad for you.
No one gives a flying fuck about your demands or your dreams. Originally Posted by ftango4
I give a flying fuck.

I care about others wants and needs. It is what makes me such a compassionate and understanding bastard.
Ok TPBG I guess I do too. My remarks were rude and insensitive. Humble apologies to EN. Sorrry for my baseless and uncalled for rudeness.
All is forgiven.

And even it wasn't, words alone cannot deter me from my freedom fighting mission. If we remain steadfast and vigilant , my brothers and sisters, there will come a day when fucktards are judged not by the color of their skin but by the content of their wallets. I may not be there with you when that day arrives, but I want each and every one of you to know, today, that we, as fucktards, will one day get to that promised land.
Is all pussy pink???