Exraider is a theif!

.... simply put he's claiming a story of police officers because he's trying to cover up that he took the money and ran and I'm too little to do anything about it even if I wanted to confront him so you guys figure out what you think from there I'm not a crazy person nor do I have any reason to steal from anybody.... and obviously the only truth he told us that he got service so if I was going to steal from someone or make a story about being robbed and why would I give him such a nice session?
he took the money and made the story to cover up what he did if I wanted to do something about it or have a reaction I'm too little for that... and why do I have a reason to make up a story about money being taken? If that were the case then why would I have given him such a nice session?..... and I stay at an extended stay there have never been an issue with any police rounding up girls here...at least not that I have seen. if that's the case then why didn't they just come to the door since it was already open and I was naked
.... police don't operate that way and if they were already knocking on the door as he claims and they would have just seen their way in or why would they have walked off or disappear when he ran away?
... here's some more food for thought... Since he only has two post and doesn't have much of a history here how do we know that he's not one of the bad guys that just made him a new handle? Maybe everyone should be more interested in descriptive details about him so you know to avoid him. If any of the ladies want his info or any of the proof just send me a PM.
Roxy28, glad you are ok.
In the comments of his review Exraider commented that he was a member of eccie with Premium Access before the April 7, 2018 shutdown. But his current handle was created on July 19, 2018.

Do you know his previous handle? I'd like to see his posting history to determine his credibilty.
Roxy you have been around for awhile. Sounds like you were scammed by a low life. Post the story in the powder room.
I don't... And my only screening requirements are that the gentleman is over 40 years old and contacts me from within the side from there I speak with them on and give them address or not. mainly because this can really happen with anybody it could be a new client or an old one sometimes there are just bad guys out there
... what I am allowed to see on the review and from what I gather of the postings I obviously didn't skimp on service. I'm staying in Arlington so if there were police outside my door then I wouldn't be here to post
Sry this happen to you hun
I was scammed...I thought he was a nice guy wanting mutual massage fantasy+ ...he had me relaxed and then went out the door. He texted me a bit later with claims of police and saying I could meet him somewhere for the money. I have been around 10 years+ and on here for 6. As for any previous no reviews everyone has their own opinion. You can't please everyone even if you want to. I can except the bad and the good.
I was just about to post the same thing about the same guy!!! It just happened to me yesterday
i will post what happened in the powder room
Meredith, feel free to post your experience here in coed, where the men can read it. It will help some of us decide if exraider has posted a fake review, and if he is preying on ladies here.
I want to share this and i am perfectly willing because it is real
I just don’t want to break a rule doing it

Please advise mod
What’s the guy look like?

Also I suggest tightening up on screening. The scam artists, LE, and previously blacklisted trouble makers are running rampant now with all the shifting back and forth that has happened post fosta/sesta.

I have turned down thousands of dollars in just the last month because the guys didn’t check out or have references. Nothing is foolproof but better safe than sorry.