Ass or Titties?

I'm an ass man all the way. I love asses that are proportionately shaped. Small, medium, or large as long as they are proportional with the ladies body.
Why limit oneself to just one?
The answer is yes.
I have Tit's 38FF/ ass 49in
so you get the best of both worlds ! Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
If I weren't on hiatus, I would've already made 2 appointments with you on your upcoming trip. Bet on it!
how can you pass up MY Boobs and ass ,
life is no good with out some Gina on your !!!:

If I weren't on hiatus, I would've already made 2 appointments with you on your upcoming trip. Bet on it! Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
  • pxmcc
  • 02-02-2018, 10:30 PM
The answer is yes. Originally Posted by Cherri Plum
ikr! why pick when you can have both-in spades-with a sweet Cherri Plum on top?!
ikr! why pick when you can have both-in spades-with a sweet Cherri Plum on top?! Originally Posted by pxmcc
😂
Ass all day!!
ass, big tits hurt my back Originally Posted by CaseyKK
Sweetie you have that movie star look about you. If you ever change your 'professional' name, may I suggest Ariel Wenter. I know it's Winter, but sometimes close is just as good and you have that Ariel Winter thing going for you.
Sweetie you have that movie star look about you. If you ever change your 'professional' name, may I suggest Ariel Wenter. I know it's Winter, but sometimes close is just as good and you have that Ariel Winter thing going for you. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
lowkey been told i look like her lol
Taint beats both titties and ass.
  • bbkid
  • 02-05-2018, 07:19 AM
lowkey been told i look like her lol Originally Posted by CaseyKK
I love a small framed woman with round ass and big titties!
You're fucking lying Karrine Kreams Tits Are Way Bigger Than Yours... She Says DDD So Yea... 😂😂😂😂

Go To JC Penny They Will Size You! PFFFT Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Why are you even bring up KK. She never mentioned her. You're shit game is weak as always.