The walls are closing in for Hunter and his Daddy

No one gives a shit about Hunter that’s not getting all their information from Fox Breitbart OANN or Rush. Hell Hunter could be sucking off dudes in a back alley for Joe’s donors and no one would give a fuck. The only people that care aren’t voting for Biden anyway. No undecideds are still waiting around to find out whether Biden is as corrupt as Trump (which is damn near impossible).
LOL... you guys are a riot. 19 days out and the dems are shitting themselves.

The FBI had that laptop for 10 months and tried to bury it. One lone dude running a small business just F*cked you wannabe fascists. Oh the absolute BEAUTY of it. The very thing you all hate... just shat on you like you week old refried beens through a toddler!!

The shit that's about to start rolling down hill is going to CRUSH the Dems. Weee little Hunter is the f*cking Fredo of the Biden clan except they weren't smart enough to take him fishing!!

Enjoy your shit show, boys, I WILL be back to gloat on Nov 4... so set your alarm clocks cause I'm gonna be up EARLY!!! Originally Posted by texassapper
That and biden is running for the Senate
It cracks me up that the Trump lovers are even talking about how corrupt the Bidens are while their God in office doesn't even pay taxes and is in bed with Russia. My point is that many people are crooked so who gives a shit?
It cracks me up that the Trump lovers are even talking about how corrupt the Bidens are while their God in office doesn't even pay taxes and is in bed with Russia. My point is they are both crooked so who gives a shit? Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Overwhelming question the political forum posters want to know luka! Why are you here?
It cracks me up that the Trump lovers are even talking about how corrupt the Bidens are while their God in office doesn't even pay taxes and is in bed with Russia. My point is they are both crooked so who gives a shit? Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Trump pays his taxes... that's been proven by the illegally leaked returns. Sure he defers them, that's what businessmen do. In bed with Russia? Dude have you been under a rock the last year? Go read the Mueller report. No evidence of collusion. What did Comey tell the Kenyan in Jan 2017? Oh yeah, No evidence of collusion.

And here we have the FBI sitting on the VERY evidence that would exonerate the President during a sham impeachment process that proves the Biden was ACTUALLY the corrupt politician getting kickbacks through his kid... yeah the kids had to pay daddy 50% of their bogus salaries. That's how a career politician with a schoolteacher for a wife amasses a multimillion dollar fortune.

Either that or we're paying school teachers too much ;-)

And since you think they are all corrupt, why are you even bitching?

You try and wish it into the cornfield all you like. You're gonna be chokin on wishes come Nov 4th.
And since you think they are all corrupt, why are you even bitching?

You try and wish it into the cornfield all you like. You're gonna be chokin on wishes come Nov 4th. Originally Posted by texassapper
I'm not "bitching" about anything, genius. I'm laughing at you geezer Trump loving crybabies "bitching" about nothing.
Overwhelming question the political forum posters want to know luka! Why are you here? Originally Posted by winn dixie
Again luka boy?
I'm not "bitching" about anything, genius. I'm laughing at you geezer crybabies "bitching" about nothing. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Sure you are... c'mon you're paniced... admit it. Your boy is not only about to lose... but he's gonna make you look like an absurd jackass with all your shit talking...

OH I am DEFINITELY Bookmarking this shit for Nov 4th....
Sure you are... c'mon you're paniced... admit it. Your boy is not only about to lose... but he's gonna make you look like an absurd jackass with all your shit talking...

OH I am DEFINITELY Bookmarking this shit for Nov 4th.... Originally Posted by texassapper
Please do so. You geezer Trump loving clowns are cracking me up

I had to give you a like for that dumbass post. Unlike you old bozos, I'm not emotionially attached to either one of these candidates. My life will be just the same regardless of the outcome after 11/3.
My life will be just the same regardless of the outcome after 11/3. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
You're so ignorant of whats really going on you hardly even matter.

And for someone that doesn't care either way, you sure seem to be upset that Bidens campaign is on the event horizon of a black hole!!
You're so ignorant of whats really going on you hardly even matter.

And for someone that doesn't care either way, you sure seem to be upset that Bidens campaign is on the event horizon of a black hole!! Originally Posted by texassapper
LOL, angry illogical old geezer. You definitely get a like from me for that post.

I'm true to my word. If you make me laugh, I'll like anyone's post regardless of whether you want to waste your time trying to insult me. For those who want to insult me, I'm smart enough to get to your feelings but it's impossible to get to mine. I'm just being honest about that fact.

The proble with you Trump lover is you don't understand that people can be independent and they are neither left nor right but simply know when they have an idiot president who is an habitual liar.
LOL... you guys are a riot. 19 days out and the dems are shitting themselves.

The FBI had that laptop for 10 months and tried to bury it. One lone dude running a small business just F*cked you wannabe fascists. Oh the absolute BEAUTY of it. The very thing you all hate... just shat on you like you week old refried beens through a toddler!!

The shit that's about to start rolling down hill is going to CRUSH the Dems. Weee little Hunter is the f*cking Fredo of the Biden clan except they weren't smart enough to take him fishing!!

Enjoy your shit show, boys, I WILL be back to gloat on Nov 4... so set your alarm clocks cause I'm gonna be up EARLY!!! Originally Posted by texassapper

its going to be a bit longer than that. they still have to count the mail votes.
... but he's gonna make you look like an absurd jackass with all your shit talking... Originally Posted by texassapper

I don't think you are giving proper credit to the boy's consistency and propensity of demonstrating and constantly proving his own absurd jackassery. Give him credit where credit is due. He works hard for his absurd jackassery. So hard for it honey...
Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad

from the Scandal Free (c) Obama administration era.. lol Originally Posted by texassapper
Hey Dumb dumb....let us know when the indictments, arrests and convictions take place....we are all waiting with baited breath that you dumpFux have been led down the beaten trail about this worn out conspiracy theory ref to Hunter Biden....YAWN. Boom boom.
Shouldn’t you lot be at work trying to feed your family instead putting out dross piffle like this. Can’t you see that Trump and his partner of crime Julie-Annie are desperate to cum up with some Gotcha story that will disappear. It’s a non starter. GET OVER IT. SUCKERS !!
Funny that Big-T didn't make billions off of the guberment ,, like someone else with 50 years to show for it .