OBAMA SHUTS DOWN EMBASSIES AROUND THE WORLD........

But hey, I keep forgetting, Obama is NEVER wrong about anything. and most especially never to BLAME for anything that goes wrong, he only gets credit for stuff that goes right. Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Keep forgeting? Stop smoking so much banned topic.

Can you show any links that say Obama is never wrong, never to blame, and only gets credit for stuff that goes right? Something other than a claim made in a blog or entry on a hooker site?

I don't think you can. I think you are a blow-hard and a liar.

Prove me wrong douche-bag.
This pablum isn't one of them. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
I'm not the one serving "pablum" .. I'm just identifying it.

Bin Ladin's announced principle was to get the U.S. out of the middle east.

"Clearly after Belief (Imaan) there is no more important duty than pushing the American enemy out of the holy land."
23Aug1996: http://www.pbs.org/newshour/updates/...atwa_1996.html*

*PBS is no right-wing blog.

Unfortunately for this country in a cyclical manner liberal thought provokes responses that fall into one of several (if not more than one) categories with regard to problem solving:

1. Declare the problem is a treatable condition for which we just need "understanding."
2. Declare the problem has been solved, and the speaker resolved it.
3. Declare the problem really doesn't exist, after thorough investigation and confirmation.

By doing so the incompetent and ineffective liberal "leadership" can avoid "addressing" the problem.

A fourth category is indicative of many foreign dictatorships, and that is point fingers at a "boogey man"!

At one time or another, Obaminable has employed all four, some at the same time. The expectation has been that he is more intelligent than most of the people in the U.S. (and apparently around the world) and all he has to do is stand up in front of them, telling them a bunch of shit, and they will believe it ... "the snake oil"!

Obamacare is one such example. The "war on terrorism" is another.

He kicks the can down the road with the plan that when the can stops bouncing around, ....

.... he will be re-elected to his 2nd term and then it will be ... "so what"!

Like I said: OBL defeated Obaminable from OBL's "watery grave"!

Retreating in the face of diversity is not an option. If we retreat to our "Homeland," we will soon be defending our own borders and rebuilding from the destruction within our borders. For over 200 years we have had a policy in this country of "taking the fight" overseas and having the devastation of war visited upon the land of our enemies.

If you don't believe it, I'm sorry. Just ask the Israelis.
  • WTF
  • 08-05-2013, 06:26 AM

If you don't believe it, I'm sorry. Just ask the Israelis. Originally Posted by LexusLover
They one's that would not have a country were it not for us? We withdraw our support and see where that country is in 20 years.
They one's that would not have a country were it not for us? We withdraw our support and see where that country is in 20 years. Originally Posted by WTF
What does your statement have to do with ....

"Retreating in the face of diversity is not an option. If we retreat to our "Homeland," we will soon be defending our own borders and rebuilding from the destruction within our borders. For over 200 years we have had a policy in this country of "taking the fight" overseas and having the devastation of war visited upon the land of our enemies.

If you don't believe it, I'm sorry. Just ask the Israelis."

I'm almost afraid to ask.

But why can't you stay focused on the discussion rather than talking about "your agenda" topics.? Unless you believe that the U.S. providing Israelis with materiel to fight the terrorists over there, keeps them busy over there and they will be less likely to set up shop in Nuevo Laredo, etc., and team up with the cartels.

Or do you want downtown Houston to look like this?
  • WTF
  • 08-05-2013, 01:41 PM
God you are a Drama Queen!
God you are a Drama Queen! Originally Posted by WTF
At least you used "God" instead of Allah .. that's a hopeful sign, you puke.
  • WTF
  • 08-05-2013, 04:43 PM
At least you used "God" instead of Allah .. that's a hopeful sign, you puke. Originally Posted by LexusLover
God Damn you are a Drama Queen....a bigoted religious one at that!

Keep forgeting? Stop smoking so much banned topic.

Can you show any links that say Obama is never wrong, never to blame, and only gets credit for stuff that goes right? Something other than a claim made in a blog or entry on a hooker site?

I don't think you can. I think you are a blow-hard and a liar.

Prove me wrong douche-bag. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
According to you and Hillary, he has no blame for Benghazi, it wasn't his fault, it was a you tube video like he claimed on the View and in a speech before the UN. Why is that. And why the name calling.. feeling a little insecure? Besides, isn't the current talking point.. "Move along, nothing to see here, this is an OLD topic"?
God Damn you are a Drama Queen....a bigoted religious one at that! Originally Posted by WTF
yawn
What's hope is to balance the budget
What happened to 2021.

How is this relevant to anything?

Or are you just bored.
much better thread than the spamming lately

And stop doing it!
drama queen thread from 2013 ... hmm..

I see it posted something about it. not gonna bother peeking what it wrote.