Q'tards take note. This defense probably won't work.

How do you know your interpretation is correct? Maybe that's what is absurd. So do you believe the world was created from nothing? Originally Posted by Levianon17

Is that your ONLY question? The only thing that keeps you from dumping the bible and being a smart fellow>?
Is that your ONLY question? The only thing that keeps you from dumping the bible and being a smart fellow>? Originally Posted by TechPapi
Well isn't that the Atheist credo? Something from nothing equals the universe and all of nature, lol. It's like saying a bare artist canvas will produce a scenic painting without any intervention from the artist himself, lol. Yeah it's my only question and you don't have the guts to answer it.
Well isn't that the Atheist credo? Something from nothing equals the universe and all of nature, lol. It's like saying a bare artist canvas will produce a scenic painting without any intervention from the artist himself, lol. Yeah it's my only question and you don't have the guts to answer it. Originally Posted by Levianon17

lol. you are even more simple than I imagined. And I imagined you were almost newborn simple. Congratulations.
Sorry man, there's just not enough time to start over and keep you from being an idiot. We'll just have to laugh and ignore you. Maybe your kids will be better.