Just got stood up by James Bond

This NC/NS stuff is getting more and more prevalent. I got stood up this week and it really PO'd me. There was no room for "misunderstanding" she just flaked at the last minute. But I see her with three glowing reviews this week, hey its her business and if she wants to run it that way, more power to her. I did write a NS/NC review on her (Sierra Pink) but the little head don't read I guess. Its just so rude.
First of all this is James Bond. I have spoken with Carmen once, but never made an appointment with her. In fact when I spoke with her I told her I would be out of town for a while. I went out of town from Saturday July 17th until this Sunday. So, someone either used my handle, or there are multiple James Bonds with numbers at the end, or 3 she had me confused with someone else she had an appointment. It would be hard to be at her gate while you are out of state. Last my reputation is spotless and those that have seen me know that my schedule keeps me from being a frequent flier. Originally Posted by JamesBond
I would imagine there are more than a few "James Bonds" on the various boards.