Trying to decide if Preferred411 is worth it..

Would NOT do this without P411. Do it! Piece of mind well worth the money.
Without reiterating what others have said or trying to come up with something original, let me say... Yes P411 is excellent ! I recommend having it. From the ladies standpoint, it helps them along with any other screening they may want to add for their own comfort. From the guys standpoint, it is quick and easy to view the available ladies in a geographic area and seems to help the lady be more comfortable from the beginning to initiate contact and continues as they start the screening process in earnest. I have become a big believer in the value of P411.
P411 is the best! Do it!
I'm gonna go with the minority of the responses and say not really. But that's just me.

-They don't have my city listed so I have to pick one 30 miles away
-No one contacts me from there...ever
-I have no way of stalking clients before meeting them (no forums to see how they act in a setting with different opinions)
-I just like being different from everybody (probably why men hate me *shrug*) Originally Posted by MaryBeth
These seem like excellent points to me. P411 may certainly be worth every penny, but only as a tool => it is very useful but only to the extent that you use it for its intended purpose and no further.
The answer is yes.
Depends on what purpose is intended.
I looked into 411. Not worried about the cost or giving references. My hold back with 411 and maybe with meeting some providers is pertaining to employment information. I'm not pretending like I'm anybody important or anything but no way I'm giving out detailed working information. Maybe some of you work at a "Nobody cares" job but some of us do. I haven't seen any information concerning how secure 411 is. Why would you think LE can't find you through that site? I understand why a lot of providers want the security of 411.There are just too many pieces of shit out there. I might share what I do one on one, but no way I'm putting it on line in a site. Just had some fraud charges on my credit card today. Yea, we're really safe. If you rely on 411, oh well. Hope you stay safe. However, don't think they can't find out.