TUNNEL BUDDY

Or not who your mentally deficient mind thinks?
Or not who your mentally deficient mind thinks? Originally Posted by beam me up scotty
back to your short bus mister!

Actually you should be a man like Billy /Ricky was and admit the multihandle and take the ban like a man. Come on...you'll feel better....
Back to your booze lush.
Back to your booze lush. Originally Posted by beam me up scotty
Post as your real handle. Not that anyone cares what you have to post. Until then, back to your shortbus
You seem really obsessed with handles.
Is budman33 the only thing worthwhile in your life?
Is budman33 the only thing worthwhile in your life? Originally Posted by beam me up scotty
Quite happy here. and have only had one handle... Your just upset you cant say the same. Take your ban like a man..or child. Yoiu'll feel better and maybe Whispers can train you better for your next handle.
Nobody trains me... or tells me what to do.
Only have one.
You just think you know everything, I imagine it's similar to liquid courage. Have another drink drunkard.
Nobody trains me... or tells me what to do.
Only have one. Originally Posted by beam me up scotty
progress...the first step is always denial. I'm proud of you for starting your journey to be better. cheers!
Like you would know anything about 12 step programs booze hound.
Like you would know anything about 12 step programs booze hound. Originally Posted by beam me up scotty
Anger... sweet.. more progress. I am so proud of you today...good boy...Keep it up and we'll go for a walky
Doubt you are capable of walking.
Doubt you are capable of walking. Originally Posted by beam me up scotty
Too nice outside to banter anymore. You have become a one trick dog anyway. I'll give you time to talk to your master. I'm off to hang with my lady friends. Cya later...try not to piss all over things.
Says the old drunk dog too old to learn any tricks other than tilting a bottle.
You have no clue! LMFAO. You really pick on the wrong people.

Is budman33 the only thing worthwhile in your life? Originally Posted by beam me up scotty
Really? How so? None of you tiny dicked fat men can keep up, especially if they are drunk... or in other cases... stupid.