p411 add board

Aw shoot ladies, you're totally right. I never should have mentioned anything about that conversation that took place in the Powder Room. I was really not thinking when I did that. That is my fault. It will not happen again.

I would edit my post to remove that info but it's too long past when I posted it now. Maybe a mod can do it for me Originally Posted by spicyzoey

Edits are done.

Be careful!

Lea
Instead of requiring ladies to log in frequently, how about an Available Now button or indicator they can turn on so gents can easily see or search to see who is available for immediate appointments. We are due for some new capability. Originally Posted by mrhappysf
Yes please do that!!!!
Don't think I ever really looked at the ad boards. It would be good to see something along the lines of what mrhappysf said...
With the available now button, it should show roughly where and hours available for that day and that day only. The provider needs to log in again to update it daily. It'll weed out a lot of ladies though. Originally Posted by hobbyhard
Currently when a provider logs in, she shows up as Online for 30 minutes (I think) past her last click in the site.

What I'm thinking is that she could log in, which would bump her to to top of the list automatically, and then she could hit the Available Now button which would show her in the Available Now list in her city for 15 minutes.

She would have a count down timer for that 15 minutes, and could click it at any time to reset the 15 minutes.

On the client side, your would click an Available Now button for your city and it would show only those profiles with an active Available Now session going.

Unfortunately, we wouldn't be able to allow additional text fields because they would need to be monitored for sexual terminology. But you'd think those providers who use the feature would make sure the info on their page is up to date.

Also, I can see there would be room for abuse by providers using software that clicks that button over and over indefinitely. So we'd have to figure out a way to deal with that..... but other than that, this sounds like a really great idea.

I'm actually on vacation this week (haha) so I'll work more on this when I get home.

Always,
Gina
Also, I can see there would be room for abuse by providers using software that clicks that button over and over indefinitely. So we'd have to figure out a way to deal with that..... but other than that, this sounds like a really great idea.

I'm actually on vacation this week (haha) so I'll work more on this when I get home.

Always,
Gina Originally Posted by GinaXXX
Not sure if you (P411) can initiate a chat window from your side of things...
If you can then if one of the staff were to suspect the use of a "bot" then they could initiate a chat window,
if they do not respond to it within a set time limit then you could disable and flag their account until they contact you.
Currently when a provider logs in, she shows up as Online for 30 minutes (I think) past her last click in the site.

What I'm thinking is that she could log in, which would bump her to to top of the list automatically, and then she could hit the Available Now button which would show her in the Available Now list in her city for 15 minutes.

She would have a count down timer for that 15 minutes, and could click it at any time to reset the 15 minutes.

On the client side, your would click an Available Now button for your city and it would show only those profiles with an active Available Now session going.

Unfortunately, we wouldn't be able to allow additional text fields because they would need to be monitored for sexual terminology. But you'd think those providers who use the feature would make sure the info on their page is up to date.

Always,
Sounds good. Probably a good idea to limit their availability to a specific city/town or some range of miles. In my area, and probably a lot of others, ladies list multiple cities where they are available which isn't true. Listing Chicago, O'hare and Oak Brook, but they are actually in Chicago and occasionally host or do outcalls to the others. Though Chicago is huge city it might need to be more specific as well.

Something like Incall available now Chicago/downtown. Outcall available now surround area.

It might actually drive business to the ladies when it makes the selection process quicker and the guys might make the call because it was so much easier to make a date quickly.
Maybe its where I hobby and when but I never find anyone other then agency girls available short notice on P411. Originally Posted by hobbyhard
You're in Chicago?
RoomService2000 is the reigning queen of screening sites in the Windy City!
Bummer the ad board is gone I used it but I can certainly understand it was too much to monitor.
The available now feature for P411 for 15 or 30min would be a great idea
I agree the available now button would be great. Especially since it separates, "No I can't see you right now. I'm just screening and responding to messages" and "Yes, I have some free time for a fun encounter."
Actually there are far more ladies found through TER then RS2K in Chicago area. 10-20 to 1 ratio.

I have both....
Instead of requiring ladies to log in frequently, how about an Available Now button or indicator they can turn on so gents can easily see or search to see who is available for immediate appointments. We are due for some new capability. Originally Posted by mrhappysf
awesome idea.
too bad too many people abuse the most awesome of the ideas!
a trial run of this awesome idea could never hurt.
so long as there is a three strikes rule.
the guy messages the lady, "you're available?" she says, "oh, sorry.. not right now, but i am tomorrow at 10pm." the guy messages this to p411 staff and strike one. two more of that and she loses the option.
xx
awesome idea.
too bad too many people abuse the most awesome of the ideas!
a trial run of this awesome idea could never hurt.
so long as there is a three strikes rule.
the guy messages the lady, "you're available?" she says, "oh, sorry.. not right now, but i am tomorrow at 10pm." the guy messages this to p411 staff and strike one. two more of that and she loses the option.
xx Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
Unfortunately, there are then some guys who would in turn abuse the reporting feature to get back at providers they are mad at. It tends to be a vicious circle....

We'll see what we can come up with in the next few weeks though.

Always,
Gina
Unfortunately, there are then some guys who would in turn abuse the reporting feature to get back at providers they are mad at. It tends to be a vicious circle....

We'll see what we can come up with in the next few weeks though.

Always,
Maybe the most useful (for me) thing we could set up, is to have PM's and Requests text the ladies. It emails them and some ladies don't get the information quickly.

This morning I contact one lady, she was sleeping and didn't get back to me right away. (completely understandable) I pm'd 3 different ladies that should online for a date, and none of them got back to me for hours. (I did see the first lady)

Maybe only show the ladies online when they are actually logged in would be better.

The PM system works if both parties are actually online. If done it in the past. (Every lady contacted me later.) It isn't a complaint, but I wouldn't have pm'd them if it didn't say they where online.
Another thought on this that hopefully makes it easier. Just keep the ad board section but rename it "Available Now". That way guys can click to see that list, by city, and you don't have to change much. All you have to do is remove that ability to put any text in the headline field and don't allow any detailed ad text as well. That way it doesn't clutter up the main page you see when you log in and those guys looking for Right Now have a place to go. If it s abused by the ladies at least it is off the main page and my perspective is that if a lady constantly shows as available now she probably has some issue that would make me not want to see her...or if I contact someone who says they are available and they are not, I probably won't waste my time on them again.
Another thought on this that hopefully makes it easier. Just keep the ad board section but rename it "Available Now". That way guys can click to see that list, by city, and you don't have to change much. All you have to do is remove that ability to put any text in the headline field and don't allow any detailed ad text as well. Originally Posted by mrhappysf
This is basically what we are doing, just working out some of the final details. Thanks for all of the input from everyone, I really think it's going to work well!

Always,
Gina