Please bring the Condoms

I like the Trojan Mag Bareskin line.
Have you tried those yet Agent? I'm curious if the 40% thinner makes a difference for the guys?
  • L.A.
  • 07-08-2018, 11:18 AM
Oh so because a SMALL percentage of clients who actually post say it annyos them so providers must conform?

Sure..that's exactly what I'm saying. You must conform. SMH that was just stupid.

You do know that MOST hobbiests don't post at all or post very little?
I don't know about most. I know about me.

A thread about condoms turned into a bitch fest over 10 bucks or less? Come on now.
If you don't understand it's not just about the money I don't know what else to say. You're too close minded to actually comprehend.

Back to the condoms...

I have never asked a client to bring condoms as this is a safety issue. I encourage ALL Providers to provide their own protection.

Also, running out of condoms for whatever reason does NOT mean that provider is offering bb, let's not even start that stigma...kk? Originally Posted by Gabrielle
People like you in the real world are why I hobby....to escape from the BS. Not going to deal with you anymore and you can have the last word.
There is a reason why the AMPs are so popular.
One of the Pros & Cons of Eccie

PRO ... we have a wide selection at our finger tips for both Hobbiest and Playmate.

CON ... we tend to forget that not every Hobbiest nor Playmate operate at the same level.

Been at this for nearly 3 yrs now. Although I only have 40+ reviews, i see an average of 1 playmate every two weeks. Although I do remember a celebration month where I spent time with at least 15 Playmates. I have never had any Playmate ask me to bring condoms or anything. They are self sufficient and good at what they do from TCB to BCDs. If she has a reputation of being any less, she isn't getting contacted by me no matter what she looks like.

Do I bring my own condoms? You are dann right I do!! Do I occasionally bring their favorite drink? On occasion!! You tend to gravitate towards what you need in a Playmate and in a Hobbiest. I am not looking for the cheapest piece I can find so that I can get my stress releaved in 30 minutes. I am looking for that mature playmate (mature doesn't necessarily mean age) who can give me the attention I am looking for in Great GFE for 1 hour or longer.

Keep in mind that there are Playmates and Hobbiest who try to be one level and actually are not. My belief is if a Playmate claimes to provide high level GFE at a higher rate than the average playmate, then she is trying to play in an area where she doesn't belong. The same can be said for a Hobbiest. If he is claiming to want Great GFE from a reputable lady that provides that and then

complains about $10 or less, then he is trying to play where he doesn't belong.

And i am not saying 1 is better than the other!! Back to the PRO at the beginning of my post. Through Eccie, we can each find what meets our needs and desires in a Hobbiest and a Playmate.
I do not think a lady should ever ask a gent to stop and get anything for her, especially protection for a session. There is NO reason for ladies, providing a service, not to be fully prepared. We make enough money to keep our places stocked with everything needed. I will say that my friends ask me, quite often, if they can bring anything. I always say no. There are the guys that will bring their own condoms and some seem shocked that I actually have a full assortment on hand. My friends tend to be sweet and thoughtful and will bring wine, Starbucks, Ketel One, or sweet tea just because....I think it's rude to ask him to bring anything other than himself and the donation. It might just be an "age" thing though.
Seriously, AGAIN, why do I have to bring a lady that I am meeting for the very first time, Anything besides me freshly showered and the roses?

Yes, she should be fully prepared with condoms but I have preference to brand. Some brands do not work for me.

Furthermore, for example, I have been to Kendra's Retreat over 3 dozen times and they never asked me to bring anything.

I have seen Melanie of Kendra's Retreat 2 dozen times and she never asked me to bring anything besides again, me being freshly showered and she knows I like to use my own preferred brand of condoms.

There are a couple of ECCIE girls here I've seen more than once and again, not once did they ask me to bring anything.

It's not a courtship date, it's a business transaction.

As I have already said, any provider who is asking a guy to bring smokes, energy drinks, food, whatever and not taking the dollar face value of those items and either reimbursing the guy in exact dollar amount or giving him extra time and if at the same time, making him late for the session and not let him make up for the lost time, she is trying to rip the guy off.

As far as that one provider Sweet Dreamy Holly in here saying she uses the practice of making the guy who has an appointment with her stop for smokes, drinks, whatever... as a SAFETY thing.

FUCKING ABSOLUTELY TOTAL BULLSHIT!

If she screened him properly and checked his references before accepting his request for an appointment and setting up a time and date and the # of roses both she and he can agree on, there is no more reason for her to test him for SAFETY REASONS.

She is a fucking SCAMMER that's what she is! TO GET SOMETHING FREE because as I have already said, no guy will say to her, "hey I brought you this smokes (which nowadays can be as much as $7 a pack at a convenience stores) and these multi-cans packs of Red Bull , can you reimburse me before we start our session of play time?" AND SHE KNOWS THAT!!
[QUOTE=L.A.;1060727884]This is different than an unprepared provider that has run out things she should already have. You require this of only new clients and it's part of your screening or safety check so it's part of how you run your business.
As long as you're upfront about it that's fine. Just don't text 5 minutes before the appointment time and throw out this extra requirement. That's the annoying part.

Yes Sir I am upfront about it. And no like I previously stated I let it be known that it may come out of the donation. Anyone I've ever seen that has done this can verify that.

And yes it's part of my screening and safety. Thank you for recognizing that.
  • L.A.
  • 07-08-2018, 04:07 PM
I do not think a lady should ever ask a gent to stop and get anything for her, especially protection for a session. There is NO reason for ladies, providing a service, not to be fully prepared. We make enough money to keep our places stocked with everything needed. I will say that my friends ask me, quite often, if they can bring anything. I always say no. There are the guys that will bring their own condoms and some seem shocked that I actually have a full assortment on hand. My friends tend to be sweet and thoughtful and will bring wine, Starbucks, Ketel One, or sweet tea just because....I think it's rude to ask him to bring anything other than himself and the donation. It might just be an "age" thing though. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
I knew you or Laura would respond exactly like this. Always classy and professional. YOU definitely get it.

Try Walgreen's with the 20 something young man behind the counter...then add "I like to fuck a lot".
Originally Posted by Gabrielle
THIS I love this shit!!! The little old ladies are fun too!!! Some of them are like I remember those days or they are giving some crazy ass looks. Cheap thrills lol I love em!!!
I knew you or Laura would respond exactly like this. Always classy and professional. YOU definitely get it. Originally Posted by L.A.
Thanks doll. I just call it like I see it
I like the Trojan Mag Bareskin line.
Have you tried those yet Agent? I'm curious if the 40% thinner makes a difference for the guys? Originally Posted by Gabrielle
I haven't tried them.

The magnum brands fit a bit tight. Feels like my thing is in a sling whereas the XL's allow me breathing room.

Girth issues
Crazy how some of the men are actually OFFENDED about having to bring condoms to a place where they will be used...

A better question I would ask is, "Why WOULDN'T you bring your own condoms?"

It's not like you don't know what size fits you best, and what logic would say expecting a provider to have them is a safe bet?

That's like expecting for your hotel to have a functioning iron to cover for you packing wrinkled clothes on purpose, when the clothes could have been ironed beforehand.

Geez...
That's like expecting for your hotel to have a functioning iron to cover for you packing wrinkled clothes on purpose, when the clothes could have been ironed beforehand.

Geez... Originally Posted by YourHonor
The hotel's that I stay at, offer that as an amenity. If the one in my room is broken, I call downstairs to have them replace it. You know why I do it? Because it's part of the room that I pay for.
Crazy how some of the men are actually OFFENDED about having to bring condoms to a place where they will be used...

A better question I would ask is, "Why WOULDN'T you bring your own condoms?"

It's not like you don't know what size fits you best, and what logic would say expecting a provider to have them is a safe bet?

Geez... Originally Posted by YourHonor
Preach. I have at least 2 boxes 1 unused and 1 box opened in my hoebag.
Preach. I have at least 2 boxes 1 unused and 1 box opened in my hoebag. Originally Posted by Agent220
Preach. I have at least 2 boxes 1 unused and 1 box opened in my hoebag. Originally Posted by Agent220
I love that you said you have a hoe bag!!! I've wondered before why guys don't plan to be prepared for anything when hobbying. Failing to plan is like planning to fail. But what do I know??? I'm just a dumb hoe.