We will do more next time.

Smh. I love it when a guy talks the entire session then gets mad that we didn't do enough. WTF. lol! Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
Holy Cow...I been going about this all wrong! Ladies and gentlemen, meet the Miss Chatty Cathy of the hobby. That would be Moi....I can't help myself......I wanna know stuff about people,,,,,what they like....what they don't....yadda yadda yadda (who luvs ya babe? private comment).

Men talk? LOL I kid! I kid!

I Love to have a conversation with gents when they first come in, whether I know them well or not.....not a stickler about time, unless there's a clear advantage being taken, so chat me up before we play...I Love it! I learn so much about so many different things AND I get to have a good time as well. If you're a " head to the bedroom" kinda gent when ya walk in, I sure ain't the lady you seek......sorry. I like to think each encounter is an experience and I'm gonna take advantage of each and every one.....conversation can be great foreplay......great sex starts with the mind....moves to the mouth....then to the.....well, you get the pic....

Lmfao Max they get so engaged in the conversation by the time ya know it an hour is gone lol. I love to talk tooo but some guys are so boring I think "Pleassssssseeeeeee just fuck me" LOL!
I agree Max.... Goes back to treating each other like they are human. Some people are severely lacking the ability to do that....
Lmfao Max they get so engaged in the conversation by the time ya know it an hour is gone lol. I love to talk tooo but some guys are so boring I think "Pleassssssseeeeeee just fuck me" LOL! Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
Only met a couple people in my life time that conversation was like pulling teeth without anesthetic, very painful indeed. I've been told I could actually have a conversation with a wall....LOL It's a curse and a gift.....howeva...get me going in the boudoir and while I think I may be "sexy" talking and encouraging certain behaviors, I've been told that sometimes I ain't sayin' "jack diddly", but apparently am still a bit "noisy..vocal?".

One of us gets lost in the moment. Guess which one?

The correct answer is................ <--- M A X

So I guess if a fella wants me to shush n get down to biz....now they know how....LOL
I agree Max.... Goes back to treating each other like they are human. Some people are severely lacking the ability to do that.... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
I know that's right....such a shame.....but, the good news is...we have gents like you who more than make up for those types of individuals.....xoxo
All about communnication. So far if either wants to get to know each other first be it me or the lady time has yet to be an issue....

Last year and so far this year I've only had one issue with one woman one time come up. Other than that my times have been exceptional....
Every lady here knows, that says something about your ability to research the the kind of lady you enjoy spending time with. We all enjoy connecting with people who are like minded about certain things.

I imagine the ladies you visit always look forward to your next visit or at least hope for a next one.....'-)
All about communnication. So far if either wants to get to know each other first be it me or the lady time has yet to be an issue....

Last year and so far this year I've only had one issue with one woman one time come up. Other than that my times have been exceptional.... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict

+1 on the communication thingy. As I've said many times in chat, I once asked my wife for anal sex and she thought I said annual sex...oh well !

I believe the more "A" games I get on the first visit leads to future visits. But I'm a selfish SOB, and of course I want it all...ALL the time, LOL
+1 on the communication thingy. As I've said many times in chat, I once asked my wife for anal sex and she thought I said annual sex...oh well !

I believe the more "A" games I get on the first visit leads to future visits. But I'm a selfish SOB, and of course I want it all...ALL the time, LOL Originally Posted by Abe Normal
YEs I also agree that intial encounters are more successful when communication is key.