Do tattoos and piercings turn you on? Or do you think it's dirty...

I know this is an opinion based question, I just want to know what others think about it!! I am a heavily tattooed white woman with blue hair.
5'10 • 150 lbs ... Curvy butt and nice thighs with perky breasts.
I've had guys of all races and backgrounds show intrest in me and I've also had others show complete disgust. I know it's not for everyone but people don't have to be so rude

So what's your opinion? Originally Posted by Lita Raven
However, I really love that new TV show you're on - Blindspot!!
Attached Images File Type: jpg 89952850-41fc-0133-9d7c-0af7184f89fb.jpg (112.9 KB, 47 views)
Well, even though I'm in my 60's, not a biker or even have a tattoo or piercing.....I think she's pretty hot and can stop by ANYTIME :-)
After down loading your picture and blowing it up I can't believe that you would do that to your self. I would not want to be seen with you even in a dive bar. Were you drunk or high on some thing? The only thing I couldn't find was a Black Cock Only tattoo Originally Posted by tucson
I don't know about other black guys but she's welcome to come to the dark side and stay if she likes regardless of the tattoos Raven is one of the sexiest women on here look at that small waist and big ass.
Years ago I worked at a VA Hospital. Saw a LOT of tattoos. In my opinion, there is nother sadder looking than a faded 40-60 year old hula girl on a saggy tricep.

Ladies, a cute little Gecko can become an Iguana.

I have seen both.
I want apologize for my previous remarks. They were to harsh and I regret saying what I said. It is none of my business what others do with their bodies.
I think a person has the right and freedom to express themselves and body anyway they want. I for one do not mind the tatoos and piercings as they are part of the body and has never helped or hindered the session for me. I look at providers as people and we either like each other or not. Clients enjoy people that seem to enjoy being with them.
If providers wanted to comment on my looks and tatoos, it would probably be negative but 99% of the providers I have visited have all asked me to return. It is a people business not a body or pussy business. You can enjoy it or choose not too.