Should a separate racial forum be created?

Wow, you are amazingly off base today.

Am I above all this? Not really. I just find it more and more difficult to justify spending a lot of time in here trying to discuss things with people who are so closed minded. Not everyone here, but enough that the brainless rhetoric drowns out much of the intelligent conversation that might occur.

Am I hiding my POV? No, I don't think so. For example, if I was hiding it, then you probably would not have been this upset about what I posted.

Why yes, my post WAS intended to answer the OP question! Isn't that the point? What a novel thought (and so unlike many of the posts on this board). I assume you got the point, but for any who may have missed it: the first necessary step to making things better is for people to acknowledge (1) perspectives matter, (2) many "rights" and "wrongs" are not absolute--though some are, (3) solutions to human problems require compromise. When I read many of the posts here I see no such understanding. I see too many closed minded bigots.

I never said or implied that people should keep their thoughts to themselves. I just pointed out how closed minded some of those thoughts are. They are two very different things, no? As it is, I post my thoughts on here far, FAR less than some of the people who seem to be on here every waking moment.
If that is how they want to spend their time, go for it! Post all the comments they want. But then I will feel no guilt if I decide to point out that some of their comments are stupid and/or lies and/or bigoted. Seems a simple enough concept.
Originally Posted by Old-T
So you don't think you are better, you just are more well rounded, have more varied interests, and spend some of your time in more uplifting pursuits. Hmm . . . Sounds more like an arrogant prick, but I'm just sayin'.
  • Old-T
  • 12-06-2014, 04:54 AM
More well rounded? Don't know.

More varied interests? Probably, based upon the diversity of posts some here have.

Spend time on more uplifting pursuits than stringing together homophobicand political slurs at each other? Guilty as charged. My guess is, so do you.
Spend time on more uplifting pursuits than stringing together homophobicand political slurs at each other? Guilty as charged. My guess is, so do you. Originally Posted by Old-T
It ain't no guess. He wrote the book on it!

But he will never admit to it!
It ain't no guess. He wrote the book on it!

But he will never admit to it! Originally Posted by bigtex
You've never read a book, so how would you know? Link?
Another Racist post by Iffy...

http://topconservativenews.com/2014/...r-in-st-louis/

Black teens beat white motorist to death with a hammer in St. Louis

Update: St. Louis Mayor Slay once witnesses a racially motivated black on white mob attack and probably saved the victim’s life. However, now he is shamelessly downplaying the horrific lynching murder of Zemir Begic to curry favor with the media.

Update: A witness filmed Begic being taken away by paramedics. The witness saw the perps were yelling “f%^k white people” and “kill the white people” right before the attack. The cheif of police would have known about this when he lied to the public and claimed the attacks were not racially motivated.

Update: A third suspect has been arrested. The suspects are black males aged 15, 16, and 17.

Update: There were four white victims total. Zemir Begic’s aunt and wife were with him during the attack. Another white victim was attacked with hammers an hour earlier, but fought the attackers off. He only had cuts on his neck and arms.

A white male was attacked in his car around 1:15 AM Sunday morning in the south side of St. Louis by black teenagers. They began damaging his car. When he got out of his car they smashed his face in with a hammer and killed him. Police nabbed two black teens aged 15 and 16. Two more suspects are being sought. Police say one of the remaining suspects may be Latino.

The victim was hit in the face multiple times and also the abdomen. Police say two different hammers were used. He died of his wounds in the hospital.

The victims is Zemir Begic, 32. a Bosnian who had just moved to the city. St. Louis has one of the largest Bosnian communities in the US. (The media originally reported he was visiting from Miami. It appears he recently moved to the Bevo Mills neighborhood from Iowa.)

Begic appears to have been attacked solely because he is white. Young blacks in Ferguson are being encouraged to commit racial violence by national organizations, including the Nation of Islam.

The media is treating this as “hush crime.” If the races had been reversed, it would be the single biggest news story in the USA right now. Instead, the media is not even reporting the race of the violent, at-large suspects. Political correctness take precedent over public safety in the media.

One thing that should be pointed out. In Minneapolis, Mike Brown supporters climbed onto an occupied SUV on a busy road. They started smashing windows and beating on the car. The driver took off to get away. The “mainstream” media then claim the driver “hit protesters with his car on purpose.” Well, this is what happened when someone didn’t hit the gas and speed off!
And another Racist post by Iffy...

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2014/12/...-neighborhood/

UPDATED: Police Investigate Possible Hate Crime in Bevo Neighborhood
Allison Blood (@AllisonBlood)
December 5, 2014 1:49 PM

Allison Blood grew up in St. Louis County and attended Parkway West... Read More

ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – St. Louis police are investigating an alleged hate crime in the Bevo neighborhood early this morning that left a 26-year-old woman beaten.
According to a police report, at about 5:30 a.m., a Bosnian woman was driving on the 4600 block of Lansdowne when three black males in their late-teens to early-20s stepped in front of her vehicle.
When the woman tried to drive around them, the suspects reportedly pulled out a firearm, so she stopped the car.
After hitting her windshield with a crowbar, the suspects pulled the woman from her car, threw her on the ground and kicked her.
A suspect grabbed her purse, searched it, and told the others it was empty. All three suspects then fled the scene.
Police say the woman said she thought the crime was racially motivated because the suspects asked her if she was Bosnian.
Slay responds
“This has all the appearances of a hate crime based on the information that we have,” St. Louis Mayor Francis Slay responds. “The fact that they did suggest that she was a Bosnian – she was a Bosnian lady. We’ve already turned this over to the FBI.”
Slay says he has been meeting with the Bosnian community already to discuss their concerns about safety – this after the hammer attack that killed a 32-year-old man in the Bosnian neighborhood earlier this week.
All race, all the time. Originally Posted by timpage

This was a good ideal, Timmy... Thanks!
This was a good ideal, Timmy... Thanks! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Ideal?
Ideal? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yea, you got a problem with a Ideal... it's a little interchangeable with idea... "Shit Eater"

ideal
[ahy-dee-uh l, ahy-deel] Spell Syllables
Synonyms Examples Word Origin
noun
a conception of something in its perfection.
a standard of perfection or excellence.
a person or thing conceived as embodying such a conception or conforming to such a standard, and taken as a model for imitation:
Thomas Jefferson was his ideal.
an ultimate object or aim of endeavor, especially one of high or noble character:
He refuses to compromise any of his ideals.
something that exists only in the imagination:
To achieve the ideal is almost hopeless.
Mathematics. a subring of a ring, any element of which when multiplied by any element of the ring results in an element of the subring.
adjective
conceived as constituting a standard of perfection or excellence:
ideal beauty.
regarded as perfect of its kind:
an ideal spot for a home.
existing only in the imagination; not real or actual:
Nature is real; beauty is ideal.
advantageous; excellent; best:
It would be ideal if she could accompany us as she knows the way.
based upon an ideal or ideals:
the ideal theory of numbers.
Philosophy.
pertaining to a possible state of affairs considered as highly desirable.
pertaining to or of the nature of idealism.
Barack "shari" Obama and Eric "shari" Holder support the "Fruit of Islam"... I'm sure... fuckem

Fruit of Islam... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fruit_of_Islam
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fruit of Islam, Chicago, March 1974
Part of a series on the
Nation of Islam
Leaders
Wallace Fard Muhammad
Elijah Muhammad Malcolm X
Warith Deen Mohammed
Louis Farrakhan
Tynnetta Muhammad
Mustapha Farrakhan
Ishmael Muhammad
Ava Muhammad
David Muhammad
History Beliefs
Saviours' Day
Nation of Islam and antisemitism
Tribe of Shabazz Yakub
Million Man March
Publications
A Torchlight for America
The Final Call
How to Eat to Live
Message to the Blackman
in America
Muhammad Speaks
Subsidiaries Offshoots
American Society of Muslims
Fruit of Islam
Five-Percent Nation
New Black Panther Party
United Nation of Islam
Your Black Muslim Bakery
v t e
The Fruit of Islam (FOI), or "Fruit" for short, is the male-only paramilitary wing of the Nation of Islam (NOI). The Fruit of Islam wear distinctive blue or white uniforms and caps and have units at all NOI temples. Louis Farrakhan, as head of the Nation of Islam, is commander-in-chief of the Fruit of Islam, and his son, Mustapha Farrakhan Sr, is second in command. The women's counterpart to the Fruit of Islam is Muslim Girls Training (MGT).

The Fruit of Islam draws its membership from male members in Nation of Islam temples. While NOI does not release membership figures, estimates for total membership in the NOI range from 10,000 to 50,000.[1]

Contents [hide]
1 History
2 N.O.I. Security Agency
3 Mission statement
4 References
5 External links
History[edit]
The Fruit of Islam is one of the original institutions of the Nation of Islam, created by its founder W.D. Fard in 1933, shortly before his final disappearance. The men, mostly young, active members, were considered the "fruit" of the new nation.[2] At the time the Fruit was created to help defend the members of the NOI and all others. It existed until the death of Elijah Muhammad in 1975. When Warith Deen Muhammad took control of the Nation of Islam he disbanded the Fruit. The organization was then reorganized by Louis Farrakhan when he reestablished the NOI.[3]

N.O.I. Security Agency[edit]
In 1988 the Nation of Islam created a separate security agency using members of the Fruit of Islam. The agency received contracts primarily to patrol and staff public housing complexes in tough urban areas like Baltimore, Washington, D.C., Philadelphia, Chicago, and Los Angeles and received at least $20 million in the 1990s for security work. NOI Security had notable successes in Washington, D.C. projects particularly, but had difficulty in others and faced opposition by some members of Congress and the Anti-Defamation League, among others. It also faced scrutiny from federal agencies for racial and gender preference in hiring and from the IRS for failure to withhold taxes from employees.[4][5][6][7]

Mission statement[edit]
The Fruit of Islam says its mission is to teach civilization, and teach what they know to those who do not know. A Nation of Islam website urging men to enroll in the FOI describes members as "brave fighter[s] for Allah" engaged in "a unique war for the very heart and soul of a people." The site explains, "The responsibility of the F.O.I. is that of a head of house: protection, provision, and maintenance of the Nation of Islam (all Original People). The F.O.I. are militant in the sense that our operations are done as a unit."[8]
This is what "Racist Liberal Privilege" Ozombies call a Racist post... LOL!

http://weaselzippers.us/

Nickarama | December 7, 2014 12:04 pm | 45 Comments

Breaking: NYPD Warned Black Militant Group Planning To Shoot On Duty Police Officers

This is what the Obama regime and media race-baiting will get you. There are no facts that suggest the Eric Garner case had anything to do with race. In fact, the supervisor on the ground was a black female officer, and there was at least one other black officer present on the video. But facts don’t really matter, do they?

Via NYDN:

A tattooed gang of militants declared open season on the NYPD in the wake of the Eric Garner grand jury decision, according to a threat a police union verified Saturday.

Ten Black Guerrilla Family members are “preparing to shoot on duty police officers,” Sergeants Benevolent Association President Ed Mullins said.

The gang, formed in the 1960s in the California prison system, recently surfaced on the East Coast and Maryland, where members are at the heart of a drug-trafficking and corruption probe within the Baltimore prison system.

Members swear allegiance for life and sport “BGF” tattoos, as well as ink depicting a dragon surrounding a prison tower, according to gangs.org.

Keep reading…

Here’s a little background on the “Black Guerilla Family” One of their associated groups is…wait for it…the Weather Underground.

Pictures of some of them and tats, courtesy Aly Oop:

This is however my favorite picture of them, circa early 1970s, looks like:

HT: Occupy Bawl Street
Chhris Plante Radio Host: Obama’s Promise Of Post-Racial America Was ‘Pure Crap’ [VIDEO]... http://dailycaller.com/2014/12/06/ra...re-crap-video/

• Old-T
  • 12-08-2014, 01:38 PM
Hey IIFFy, are you trying to get your new t thousand posts all on this one thread? Wow. Cool, dude.
Hey IIFFy, are you trying to get your new t thousand posts all on this one thread? Wow. Cool, dude. Originally Posted by Old-T
Hey, Old-Barry... I hear Old-Barry is not your actual name. http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/v...y-named-barry/