Gas and inflation affecting the hobby?

This is also true on the other side of the coin. Some of these hobbyists can care less about your personal financial situation as long as they get their nut at the cheapest price possible and wouldn't give a damn if your family went without as long as they got their cheap nut. They want cheap rates regardless of what you're going through.

See how silly it sounds? For the ladies, this is a business. Walmart doesn't care about your financial situation. Kroger doesn't care about your financial situation. The gas stations very visibly don't care about your financial situation. But because you're having sex with a provider, she is supposed to be different? While I care about my regulars and tend to be quite generous with my time and grandfathering old rates-- if someone cannot see me at the lowest rate I offer, then we aren't a match at that time. That doesn't make me uncaring--

The best option is to select ladies that can give you what you want at a price that doesn't put you in a financial bind. That's how commerce works. For one guy-- that means looking for $200/hr. For another, that means $400/hr. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
This was beautifully put and Im glad your returning
Gas prices haven’t yet been an issue, because I don’t have to drive much more than necessary to do basic things. But I also haven’t filled up my tank since the big jump this week. I can tell you that I will be less likely to schedule with anyone too far away the more gas goes up. If it takes a couple gallons to see someone, I’ll just stay home.

Inflation has made me pull back a little.
grace laid it out perfectly.

while business wanna see more revenue, they generally dont pay much attention to what customers have to do to get there (walk,scooter, bike, eBike, motirscooter, motorcycle, car, truck, limo, cruise liner).
similarly, clients want a service/product and generally dont pay much attention to what business have to ddo/spend to provide that service/sell that product.

as was said above, go see / pay what is reasonable/affordable for you.

besides, prices of lots of commodities & luxury goods are pretty good here in dfw compared to some USA cities.
  • Go4it
  • 03-11-2022, 05:44 PM
How broke are y'all. Good Lord do the math. I drive a Jeep Cherokee. It has a 14 gallon gas tank. I drive 350 miles on a tank of gas. I fill up about twice a week. In the last month gas has gone up somewhere in the range of 80 cents.

.80 x 14 x 2 = that just over $20 extra. That's so much I gotta quit getting pussy?????

And if it goes up another $1. So what - it's $28. Drink 2 less beers and quit ordering fries with your $14 hamburger!!!!!!!!!
I just don't have the time and gas to drive from ft worth to Dallas to play. its hard to find ladies in ft worth that I want to spend time with Originally Posted by Barny Stinson
You either aren't looking hard enough, or you're taking ''Cow town'' too literally..
  • BLM69
  • 03-11-2022, 06:17 PM
How broke are y'all. Good Lord do the math. I drive a Jeep Cherokee. It has a 14 gallon gas tank. I drive 350 miles on a tank of gas. I fill up about twice a week. In the last month gas has gone up somewhere in the range of 80 cents.

.80 x 14 x 2 = that just over $20 extra. That's so much I gotta quit getting pussy?????

And if it goes up another $1. So what - it's $28. Drink 2 less beers and quit ordering fries with your $14 hamburger!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Go4it
Guy next to me at the gas station looked like he was about to cry as he pumped fuel into his Jeep while he said ........I wish I had a car like yours right now lol, I rubbed it in and said I only get about 40mpg, he responded saying he gets 13mpg. I drove away telling my buddy poor guy
Re-read Post #1, I was mainly asking if less appointments were being made because I’ve seen alot of new girls on the Studio websites but not many reviews on them. Mainly bumps of old reviews.
  • Dnice
  • 03-12-2022, 10:14 PM
In answer to your question I have been hobbying less. I drive a van for work. In the last two weeks $88,$87,$88,$109.Im glad warmer weather coming I will be two wheeling it also.oh and besides that $49 in the wifes and $12 in motorcycle. And $150 in parking down in dallas.
It has not happened much in the past. So, I am looking forward to more complaints from the guys who have to drive 30+ minutes one way to a provider's incall just for them to go silent because her pimp overbooked, she fell asleep or phone mysteriously died just as they drove into the hotel parking lot.
I have a massage provider friend... she said it is turning really shitty. She has a 45 minute drive to her incall and she said she's not sure how she's gonna make it.

Wait until the fuel filters into the food chain.... we'll be paying $11/gal for milk.

But good thing there are no more mean tweets.
That’s the day I give up milk, lol
Once prices for gas, food, rents, ect. get really crazy, the first thing for me to go is the hobby budget. And I am sure anyone feeling the squeeze will do the same. In today's market, you cannot buy a car or house without paying at least 2 times more than they are actually worth.

When hobbyists are doing P4P, I hope you ladies are paying for essentials and not frivolous stuff. It will come back to bite you when you should have filled your freezer and food pantries up, got clothing and paid your monthly bills instead of the boob jobs, $5K gucci handbags, ect.
In the interest of fairness and full disclosure-- I'm in the middle of getting ready to come back after an almost 3 year absence. But-- I can say my pre-bookings for my Dallas trip are at about the level they would normally be. Having said that, I have a pretty long list of regulars in the DFW market, so it may play differently when I tour elsewhere.

It also helps that price wise, I tend to play towards the lower end for someone with my skills, looks, and review history. That also helps. I haven't joined the 400 club and really don't have any plans to. Originally Posted by Grace Preston

I absolutely respect this woman and would see her if possible.

I continue to Not Hobby here as much due to same things:
-Lack of quality providers
-Lack of providers outside of the usual places (Frisco / Addison)
-Lack of providers outside of business hours
-Donation prices not matching the provider quality or skillset

I do continue to hobby outside of TX though and will continue to since I don't really have these mentioned problems outside of DFW