Face to Face w/WW/FT...Satan

Damned double post demon Originally Posted by Grace Preston
the ick does half of what you want....

....and twice of what you don't.
I guess I am not to be trusted either.

I sent a PM and got no response.
So I guess I dont get all the fuss over this dude. If its as bad as yall say then why not put them hands on him. What is he like Yao Ming or something. Satan? please....True story...There's only one dude I knew in life that was that bad ass and he lived in South Park...Feared far and wide I witnessed him fighting and knocking out 5 guys when it was 5 on 1....they finally caught him...tied him up and put him on the train tracks in South Park I think in 2002/03. Point is i doubt this dude is that feared or badass. He's getting dam near Saint or Devil status. That Negro aint shit I dont believe he's that badass of an Asian dude.
Cartman or Kenny?
Maybe Saddam?
So I guess I dont get all the fuss over this dude. If its as bad as yall say then why not put them hands on him. What is he like Yao Ming or something. Satan? please....True story...There's only one dude I knew in life that was that bad ass and he lived in South Park...Feared far and wide I witnessed him fighting and knocking out 5 guys when it was 5 on 1....they finally caught him...tied him up and put him on the train tracks in South Park I think in 2002/03. Point is i doubt this dude is that feared or badass. He's getting dam near Saint or Devil status. That Negro aint shit I dont believe he's that badass of an Asian dude. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Yada yada yada...another handle I suspect being WW, FT

~
I guess I am not to be trusted either.

I sent a PM and got no response. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Its all good-- you're in good company. I'm sure somebody that actually cares about provider safety will fill the void at some point.
Then why did ahe say to PM her? Is she that lonely?
Yada yada yada...another handle I suspect being WW, FT

~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
Meh...i guess eating a ton of carbs can fuck up your brain synapses. ;-)
Meh...i guess eating a ton of carbs can fuck up your brain synapses. ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I cant believe she would insult you like that ! Dayyyum
I cant believe she would insult you like that ! Dayyyum Originally Posted by TryWeakly
lol just makes her OP less credible tbh. Clearly shows she doesnt have a clue. ;-) if she can suspect that then she has zero credibility and is crying wolf.
Especially since she suspects BOTH of us as such... when we know you and I are definitely not the same person..LOL
Fo sho...you're a pussy and I'm a dick.
I don't mean to be an asshole, but . . .