Who Would Be Your Last

BM: The only reason you came in 2nd is 'cause Ive been wondering about him since '04........And I'd hate to spend FOREVER still wonderin'.............you know If I don't know EVERYTHING I get a headache..............and I'm sure theres no Tylenol in the afterlife............just my luck.............
One last shout before I go?

Easy question. Dayana Riva. Nobody else even close, but there are a couple dozen tied for second place.
  • anita
  • 09-19-2010, 03:30 PM
Richard gere anytime and anywhere lol!
Last time: my right hand. No wait, my left hand.

Seriously...Halle Berry hands down (no pun intended).
Last time: my right hand. No wait, my left hand.

Seriously...Halle Berry hands down (no pun intended). Originally Posted by Cooper

you sho right.......
  • R.M.
  • 09-19-2010, 04:44 PM
Max and I would most likely have a gang bang. Were greedy that way...
Ladies and gentlemen if you were faced with the choice of choosing to have sex one last time Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Is it a trick question or what???

If I am faced with the CHOICE of CHOOSING to have sex one last time, I simply would not CHOOSE to have sex one last time, Just saying....
Max and I would most likely have a gang bang. Were greedy that way... Originally Posted by Reese McClain

AND SELFISH!!!!

futile: No silly! If you could only have sex one more time....None us, I assume would ever make that choice!
I swear we cant take you no where!
futile: No silly! If you could only have sex one more time....None us, I assume would ever make that choice!
I swear we cant take you no where! Originally Posted by onehitwonder
I guess you did not get the joke. It should be phrased, "choice of choosing SOMEONE to have sex one last time" instead of "choice of choosing to have sex one last time". In latter case, I choose not to have sex one last time.
No I thinck I got it ...wait..........Well hell...........now I'm really confused.......thanks alot.........
Ansley Ayers
Futile that would be a great choice lol. But it wasn't a trick question.
Futile that would be a great choice lol. But it wasn't a trick question. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict

Or was it....................
would be wearing the white stockings and santa hat from her showcase.
Is it a trick question or what???

If I am faced with the CHOICE of CHOOSING to have sex one last time, I simply would not CHOOSE to have sex one last time, Just saying.... Originally Posted by futile
AND SELFISH!!!!

I swear we cant take you no where! Originally Posted by onehitwonder
It will happen one day... and you don't get a choice... my advice is, make hay while the sun shines...