Trump Hypocricy Orange is the New Black

Fucking Nancy Pelosi and Hillary Clinton would destroy a man's mind. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Some guys only fantasize about fucking a powerful woman. Others can’t stand up to their wives and turn to being bullies on a whooker board.

I suspect we’ve got a fair share of both here.

That said, get over the blackface thing. Or better yet, try wearing whiteface for a change! LOL!
I just finished my prayers bb and had a revelation from God. Originally Posted by themystic
It's a shame that He didn't tell you to hijack a Cessna and fly it into a Texas wind turbine.
It's a shame that He didn't tell you to hijack a Cessna and fly it into a Texas wind turbine. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
that's not a very Christian thing to say IB. Are you another one of those phony evangelicals who supports Trump?
that's not a very Christian thing to say IB. Are you another one of those phony evangelicals who supports Trump? Originally Posted by themystic
By your manifest antisemitism, you led us to believe you were a militant Muslim. Trump's daughter, who you attack often and viciously, is a Jew.
By your manifest antisemitism, you led us to believe you were a militant Muslim. Trump's daughter, who you attack often and viciously, is a Jew. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
fuck that bitch. she aint a jew. she married a Saudi loving jew
fuck that bitch. she aint a jew. she married a Saudi loving jew Originally Posted by themystic
There's the militant Muslim that everyone in here has come to know!

Have you gone shopping for a suicide vest yet?

Hezbollah has opened a new spot in Venezuela for convenient shopping.

Militant Muslims like "black".

They save "orange" for those they behead and burn alive.
She’s Jewish by injection, IB.

And for the record, there are lots of crooked Jews, IB. The Kushners are prominently among them.

While I don’t care for the ethnic stereotyping by you or anybody else, I do understand that it’s impossible for many in here to debate a topic without it, for various reasons.

Perhaps we can educate those people.
She’s Jewish by injection, IB.

And for the record, there are lots of crooked Jews, IB. The Kushners are prominently among them.

While I don’t care for the ethnic stereotyping by you or anybody else, I do understand that it’s impossible for many in here to debate a topic without it, for various reasons.

Perhaps we can educate those people. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What part of Ny are you from ?
Some guys only fantasize about fucking a powerful woman. Others can’t stand up to their wives and turn to being bullies on a whooker board.

I suspect we’ve got a fair share of both here.

That said, get over the blackface thing. Or better yet, try wearing whiteface for a change! LOL! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I'm sure you do fantasize about fucking any woman, no matter how fat and ugly. Myself I like them skinny and very pretty, with a coquettish air about them, and a propensity to do what I ask them to do.
They will find it very financially rewarding.
What part of Ny are you from ? Originally Posted by Dickey9090
Extreme southwest!

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!
Extreme southwest!

HAHAHAHAHAH!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Was it your teachers that brainwashed you ???
Who told you to think this way ???
It’s not fair Is it ?
Was it your teachers that brainwashed you ???
Who told you to think this way ???
It’s not fair Is it ? Originally Posted by Dickey9090
We know what’s not fair, don’t we?
We know what’s not fair, don’t we? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So stop the hating... come I’ll show you the light. Who do you think built all this ??
I don't fuck black girls or girls with cunt faces, ( like Melania Cunt Face). I like them white, Asian, Hispanic and middle eastern. Do you have a problem with that? Originally Posted by themystic
I didn't even know you came out of your cave...
I just finished my prayers bb and had a revelation from God. In my efforts to become more racially diverse in my choice of pussy he suggested that I fuck Beyoncé and Halle Berry. You know try a little Brown sugar. He also suggested you fuck Nancy Pelosi and Hillary Clinton to open up your mind. This way we will work on becoming "better people". As all the mystics agree, We are All One Originally Posted by themystic
I'm very happy and satisfied with the woman I love.
I have no desire for anything else.
Do these "woman" do incall to you're cave...must be cramped in there