Is CW a dying art?

I an a huge fan of CW. There is something about it that with the right provider gets you close to the strongest boner, does the right amount of edging over and over, getting you close to explode then all of the sudden you have lips wrapped around your ball sack, and then and only then until she decides to make you erupt you get lightning bolts of tingles going down all of your hands and feet. AMEN to the CW!
  • Bach
  • 09-26-2015, 08:28 PM
Fire Phoenix, I'm ready to do a CW session with you when I get back to Austin next week.
CW has been added to my bucket list!!
I an a huge fan of CW. There is something about it that with the right provider gets you close to the strongest boner, does the right amount of edging over and over, getting you close to explode then all of the sudden you have lips wrapped around your ball sack, and then and only then until she decides to make you erupt you get lightning bolts of tingles going down all of your hands and feet. AMEN to the CW! Originally Posted by i2mix4u
This!!
So let's see - to summarize the ladies who have said they are into cock worship:
the original poster
Dallas Rain
Temptation Tammie
Jade Rose
Sue Nami
Venus Entertainment

I've only seen one of these ladies and was very happy but there are a few more to investigate. Given how many providers are on this board I'd say that only getting 6 to raise their hand and say they enjoy cock worship leads me to believe it is at least a declining art form, which is sad.
You also have to take into account that a lot of hobbyist and providers don't look at coed anymore due to how bad it got here. Hopefully people will start reading and posting again over time.
Can we get a list of providers here who take CW seriously? I've seen a few, and only one or two can do it well.
this is my specialty i adore these sessions and cock and ball and ass worship are my fave sessions, yummmmmmy Originally Posted by sue_nami
Sue did this to me for nearly an hour. Kept me completely on the edge. And I think she really did enjoy it as much as me.
There should be a list CW providers, but I will let someone else take that project up.Gents and ladies keep your thoughts coming.
Sue is great at it.
wow thanks for the kudos fellows. I certainly do love it and like to make a guy last as exquisitely long as possible. I sure do appreciate the mention from you sexy sweethearts on here. So come over and let's practice some more.
All I know, it's HARDER to achieve, but it's still there ....
Cock Worship => Mia Christine
Cock Worship => Mia Christine Originally Posted by Mike Vronsky

Thank you for the shout out! I do LOVE what I do!

And the massages are great too!!

Thank you for the shout out! I do LOVE what I do!

Originally Posted by Mia Christine