Truth in advertising

aint met any vps that didn't look like their pics. knew what i was gettin every time. some looked like they were runnin more track. not opposite.
why we hobby. i seen that enjoyed that once in my lifetime and what a great site that was. her service also was off the charts and she was cool. while ambers photos may indicate her body may not have aged as well as nicki she was an incredible time when i saw her years ago great person super skills and from all reports still at the top of her game. those are attributes that cant be ignored.

that being said every guy should take a minute and take in that niki pic it is amazing even after all these years.
if i live long enuff and she continues to defy father time one day shell be the first 70 yo i bang wow just wow
How’s this?

Attachment 696706 Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
They are way more useful than shit posts that add nothing to the threAd, not even entertainment value any more....

MIS, I may not agree with much of what you say or how you say it, but your style is surprisingly effective at times. This threAd is a good example of it. I couldn't agree with you more on this. You did forget to bring up the topic of "old" pics, though tiny mentions it. That is a huge problem. There are more than a few gals out there....especially traveling ones, it seems....that are using pics that are so old I am surprised that they are not in black and white.

You boyz are a bit unrealistic about current, accurate pics being "required" though. How exactly would that be done? Well, I suppose it could be, but only if reviewers were honest and called gals out when they are not. But that ain't gonna happen. Which brings us...really....to the main problem, i.e. many reviews on this site are just not trustworthy. Gals with serious problems are called "Elite"....big fatties are called "GND" or "curvy"....there are just too many scared and desperate cucks out there that will never tell it like it really is.

. Originally Posted by rooster
when an unknown provider or a vp is described here physically in anything less than glowing terms it causes an uproar. make no mistake we value and pay for service , personality tcb skills and many other things but the number one thing we pay for is looks both face and body.

when a girl is 5' 2" 38 yo we probabably get them for free in real life when she is 26 5' 2" 125 lbs 36c we know we cant. if u want us to pay big money for sex just let us know what we are renting. there are by all accounts and reviews many guys who enjoy and value bodies like bbg or lexxy and that is awesome but for those seeking nicki lew , brandi or naughty nicki only to be built along the lines of the aforementioned ladies it gets to be frustrating

seen a girl from niagara falls couple weeks ago ad looked cute though not model like. from pics expected a lil meat on the bones as u know ur not getting whats in that pic but what i got was plus 25/30 lbs. whole days pay gone time as well could barely get it up keep it up.
^^^ yes!
Lol love you too sweetie pie Originally Posted by Amber Does
I mess you please come back and bring all of your spunky sex appeal with you.
How’s this?

Attachment 696706 Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
Anytime !