Bucks FW New Prices coming soon

So is VIP gone? Was thinking of going this Friday, but curious.. Originally Posted by jayk347
No. Still open for all kinds of bidness. Some girls have decided to limit their activities, a few others have been steering clear of Buck's. Others - at least in my vivid imagination - continue their trading of pleasure for cash.
hey.. sometimes a girl is 21+ but deliberately wears a wrist band as a bait for us.. who like under 21....
As long as we never find out we've been misled, the fantasy remains fulfilled. Still a bucket-list item for me.
I know a few that wear a wrist band to keep them from getting drunk. The guys think they are underage and will not buy them drinks.
Interesting idea. There have been a few times when I needed one, lol.
One favorite turned 21 earlier this year. She told me BFW is very strict about NOT allowing girls to wear one when they are actually older. Strippers never lie, so I'm sure that's a fact.

If you've been around Buck's FW awhile you may have seen her "backpack girl" - teeny with pierced nipples. She also said yesterday (8/29) was her last day when they threw her out for fighting with another stripper (wish I could've seen that) "Fuck them I'm never going back"

If anyone wants join my Over/Under pool PM me.
One favorite turned 21 earlier this year. She told me BFW is very strict about NOT allowing girls to wear one when they are actually older. Strippers never lie, so I'm sure that's a fact.

If you've been around Buck's FW awhile you may have seen her "backpack girl" - teeny with pierced nipples. She also said yesterday (8/29) was her last day when they threw her out for fighting with another stripper (wish I could've seen that) "Fuck them I'm never going back"

If anyone wants join my Over/Under pool PM me. Originally Posted by mtabsw
Well, she had a year to take advantage of the burning desire in my loins to experience some form of contact, but she was always too busy to follow up on the tips and requests. Maybe she'll be a little more desperate now -- if so, give her my number, lol.
since when did they put up big FLAT TVs in VIP.. 4 of them. on either side
if the screen is bright.. its like a spot light on everyone in VIP... can we request to turn them off or play only dark low light movies.. he he