No gun Japan

It worked for Japan. Why not the USEh? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
It doesn't work in heterogeneous socieites.

Look at the big DPST run cities such as Chicago or New York for your proof.

Very diverse, very dangerous...incontrovertible.. .

Diverse societies, rather than being a strength, actually seem to produce constant strife, race based grievances and hatred from both sides, even when very fine people are on both sides - such as in Charleston concerning the argument about monuments.
Yeah, it is. I saw a documentary on how the Samurai Sword is made. They are made by hand using traditional methods. They heat the metal and pound that curve. When finished they are amazingly sharp. The curve in the blade enables the swordsmen to wheel it with great speed. Definitely not something that is mass produced. Originally Posted by Levianon17
They fold it over and hot work it, then fold it again, hot work it, etc.

Creates a strong laminated metal - too much work for a DPST to do by hand - but the Samurai Society of Japan hates DPST's. There is no known Samurai who is also a DPST who lived to tell anyone.
Sounds like someone needs to Lawyer Up, eh? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
I thought you had barristers and solicitors in Canada?

You are busted!

Creates a strong laminated metal - too much work for a DPST to do by hand - but the Samurai Society of Japan hates DPST's. There is no known Samurai who is also a DPST who lived to tell anyone. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Have you ever seen the Documentary "Budo"? It's all about Japanese Martial Arts. The clip below is an excerpt on the Samurai Sword. Really interesting, I think you'll like it.

https://youtu.be/cQ6HJf70fzQ
Have you ever seen the Documentary "Budo"? It's all about Japanese Martial Arts. The clip below is an excerpt on the Samurai Sword. Really interesting, I think you'll like it.

https://youtu.be/cQ6HJf70fzQ Originally Posted by Levianon17
Good link.
I thought you had barristers and solicitors in Canada?

You are busted! Originally Posted by friendly fred
Yes we do, but there is only one Lawyer in ECCIE, eh?

YOUS are busted, bub, like your old man’s condom.

LOLLING
Good link. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Glad ya liked it. Here's a link to the whole Documentary.

https://youtu.be/_w57RuLkQ5M

Creates a strong laminated metal - too much work for a DPST to do by hand - but the Samurai Society of Japan hates DPST's. There is no known Samurai who is also a DPST who lived to tell anyone. Originally Posted by friendly fred
bahahahahahahha!!!!!

they have hammering equipment that moves the blacksmithing work alot faster.
  • oeb11
  • 09-15-2020, 09:01 AM
Auto hammer can be used for cheap knock off japanese swords - but are not used in japan in the current , or past manufacture of authenttic japanese blades.

They are made the old fashioned way with heat, anvil, and hand hammer
Auto hammer can be used for cheap knock off japanese swords - but are not used in japan in the current , or past manufacture of authenttic japanese blades.

They are made the old fashioned way with heat, anvil, and hand hammer Originally Posted by oeb11

some do use it. saw an youtube video with one using it. he was up in his age.