House Republicans to Twitler: FUCK YOU.

dicking Bimbo's Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
^ Licking Bimbos assholes.
VA healthcare? Are you trying to pawn yourself as a Veteran? You lying POS. You're a fraud like Lubed ass. You're the biggest punk on this board and could never served in our Military. I know you look at your jet in your avatar and dream of being a pilot you fucking punk. As far as "VA healthcare", I'm very familiar. I've been dong business with the local VA's for 25yrs you lying POS. I've observed hundreds of surgeries. It's totally inefficient, and the cases are usually performed by residents. So go fuck yourself you fraud. But we all knew you are a lying POS. Originally Posted by bambino
WHAT A LYNG SACK OF SHIT!

Hundreds of surgeries? HA!

Usually performed by Residents? HA! HA!

Doing business for 25 years? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAYAHAAAA!

Let's face it EATLER, you sound just like ... a janitor in a VA hospital

• DSK
  • 03-25-2017, 08:49 AM
WHAT A LYNG SACK OF SHIT!

Hundreds of surgeries? HA!

Usually performed by Residents? HA! HA!

Doing business for 25 years? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAYAHAAAA!

Let's face it EATLER, you sound just like ... a janitor in a VA hospital

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Perhaps he is a rep you stupid faggot..lots of people observe surgeries, you ignorant, cocksucking, asshole licking, tranny loving reprobate!
Perhaps he is a rep you stupid faggot..lots of people observe surgeries, you ignorant, cocksucking, asshole licking, tranny loving reprobate! Originally Posted by DSK
Yes, I represent medical device companies and run my own distribution company. Mainly orthopedics. Over the past 25yrs I have seen 100s of surgeries at the Pgh VA. And residents perform many of them. Asswipe again shows how stupid he is. Probably hasn't worked a day in his life. A slovenly, Stupid, lazy cocksucking PIG
You said USUALLY, EATLER.

Lying sack of shit.

What do you sell, penile implants? Lap bands? Let me guess, you liked the product so much you went to work for the company?

I think we can figure out why the lap band, EATLER.

But how many HUNDREDS of Dick enlargements have you witnessed?

I am very disappointed that my party had 7 years to develop a reasonable replacement and couldn't deliver - 7 freaking years and about 50 repeal attempts Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Yes, they had 7 years to fix the shit sandwich known as ACA. The problem is that once you give people an entitlement, you can't take it away. So Republicans have to figure out which parts of the shit sandwich to cut off. The next problem is, it's a fucking shit sandwich! Cutting the crust off isn't going to to make it better.

So they can't take the entitlement away and they can't fix it.

ACA is anything but affordable. It has been a total disaster since day 1. Insurance premiums for my dependants increased 70% in the first month of ACA. Copays doubled and prescriptions became so expensive that they simply became un-"affordable"!

Liberals love to point out the 20 million people now covered. Those who didn't get coverage were penalized. (Let freedom ring.) That is 6% of Americans became covered and the burden is shouldered by the rest of us. According to the NY Times 90% of Americans paying for insurance were affected by rate hikes. 90% are paying almost double to cover 6%. This is not an economically viable plan.

My question is, when is the cost too high? At what point do you realize "ACA" is simply not sustainable.

I'm actually kind of glad this didn't go through. Now we can watch Obama's signature legislation die of natural causes.

And sorry libs, there will be no blaming conservatives for this. This one is all on you.
You said USUALLY, EATLER.

Lying sack of shit.

What do you sell, penile implants? Lap bands? Let me guess, you liked the product so much you went to work for the company?

I think we can figure out why the lap band, EATLER.

But how many HUNDREDS of Dick enlargements have you witnessed? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
SLOVENLY, STUPID,LAZY,COCKSUCKING PIG
SLOVENLY, STUPID,LAZY,COCKSUCKING PIG Originally Posted by bambino
Looks like EATLER swallowed something he didn't chew.

For a change!

At least he's on topic!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!

Looks like EATLER swallowed something he didn't chew.

For a change!

At least he's on topic!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!

YOU SWALLOW CUM YOU COCKSUCKING PIG
YOU SWALLOW CUM YOU COCKSUCKING PIG Originally Posted by bambino
What's that, EATLER?

Gut got your tongue?

Or did you say that USUALLY residents perform surgery at the VA?

What's that, EATLER?

Gut got your tongue?

Or did you say that USUALLY residents perform surgery at the VA?

ANOTHER ASSWIPE SELFIE DUMBASS
  • DSK
  • 03-25-2017, 03:36 PM
Yes, I represent medical device companies and run my own distribution company. Mainly orthopedics. Over the past 25yrs I have seen 100s of surgeries at the Pgh VA. And residents perform many of them. Asswipe again shows how stupid he is. Probably hasn't worked a day in his life. A slovenly, Stupid, lazy cocksucking PIG Originally Posted by bambino
It is pathetic how stupid Asswipe is. The whole fucking world is aware that the VA is used by Medical Schools for training residents, and Asswipe the Pig, in an attempt to try and prove how smart he is, instead makes a total ass of himself and proves once and for all what an uninformed cocksucker he is.

When he dies, hell will reclaim one of its own kind.
It is pathetic how stupid Asswipe is. The whole fucking world is aware that the VA is used by Medical Schools for training residents, and Asswipe the Pig, in an attempt to try and prove how smart he is, instead makes a total ass of himself and proves once and for all what an uninformed cocksucker he is.

When he dies, hell will reclaim one of its own kind. Originally Posted by DSK
He said USUALLY, JL.

And yes, I know that every surgeon in Pissburg refuses to walk into the surgical suite without having EATLER in there with 'em, just in case some of the good shit falls on the floor.

You're pathetic, JL; the WK every dipshit needs.

Maybe you're really EATLER'S Dad?

Many procedures both at the VA and at active duty hospitals are performed by residents and overseen by a doctor who has only performed the procedure once.

Thats right, often it is the trainer's SECOND time.

Yssup may now continue his meltdown as he has still not accepted the election results.

Trump 2020
Dumb post. Please move on, nothing to see here