Someone sent me this after my review of Seven, thoughts?

• CD69
  • 07-15-2019, 06:22 AM
ok, I guess I'm not sure of your (the OP's) intent here - I certainly understand after having found out such information that you might feel the need to seek validation that you didn't (or did), but why? It can't be undone. If you hobby, you already have some level of to each his own attitude - so why question. All is can do is cause someone harm or create arguments.

I'm not saying your intent was malicious, but perhaps poorly thought through. Remember the term "silence is golden" has many possible applications i.e. getting a blowjob in a movie theater - don't scream out your about to cum.

Personally I have no insight in either direction, I only saw a "seven" once early in my hobbying life and frankly I blew in the mouth before any other activities took place. I also can't comment on which Seven is was as it seems several have used the name and have come and gone through the scene.

One last phrase to keep in mind - ignorance is bliss.

Take care all I hope you're doing well.
She could be. because I saw her she/he looks like hells half acre! so I just walked out an asked for someone else but she does have man hands
ok, I guess I'm not sure of your (the OP's) intent here - I certainly understand after having found out such information that you might feel the need to seek validation that you didn't (or did), but why? It can't be undone. If you hobby, you already have some level of to each his own attitude - so why question. All is can do is cause someone harm or create arguments.

I'm not saying your intent was malicious, but perhaps poorly thought through. Remember the term "silence is golden" has many possible applications i.e. getting a blowjob in a movie theater - don't scream out your about to cum.

Personally I have no insight in either direction, I only saw a "seven" once early in my hobbying life and frankly I blew in the mouth before any other activities took place. I also can't comment on which Seven is was as it seems several have used the name and have come and gone through the scene.

One last phrase to keep in mind - ignorance is bliss.

Take care all I hope you're doing well. Originally Posted by CD69

Is silence still golden if it's confirmed? Just allow other mongers to walk into that same scenario unknown? I hope it isn't true, but if it is, people should know. I wanna know even though I can't go back in time and change it.
I am honestly dumbstruck that anyone would advocate that silence is golden or ignorqnce is bliss on a *review* board. Incoherent.
  • CD69
  • 07-16-2019, 06:35 AM
mercury88 - but it's not confirmed and I'm not quite sure how it can be from anyone on this board, so it's just speculation and therefore damaging and since it can't be confirmed; then yes silence is golden.

hellotherekitty - first of all, it's not a review, at the very least it should have been put in the ML or in the ROS of a review. additionally, if it can't be confirmed or proven at least from this board without her assistance, then it is speculation or rumor, whereas a review board is based on the sharing of one's opinion. but what the OP did was take a rumor from one source and continued it's existence by sharing it on a another site.

I'm all for sharing information and opinion, but sharing unsubstantiated rumor could be damaging to someone's well being and it could have ramifications far beyond what any of us may ever know - so why do it? This thread alone will have damage - as I am certain there are many who have now read this and said, screw it - "I'm not taking the chance".

If she had said "oh my word, I haven't seen a penis this small since I had mine cut off!" well, then we would have something - although, still it should be in the ML or in the ROS.
@CD69
I don't live in Dallas. Not even close to it. This board is the only way I can think of to possibly confirm it. Forgive me for being a little freaked out. I hope I haven't hurt Seven. But if I did, it certainly can't be more than the self inflicted damage of taking dick raw in the ass for 20+ years. None of us on this board are angels, let's stop pretending to be. Nor are these ladies the board exists for. They want the quick cash, and we want the quick convenient pussy.
  • T-One
  • 07-16-2019, 01:26 PM
Why even start these goofy threads?

He is not even as hot as some of the ladyboys in Thailand.
Here is the bottom line. There is something about 7 that makes a significant number of people who encounter 7 question whether 7 has 2 XX chromosomes or an X and a Y. If that matters to you caveat emptor.
Popcorn! WK to rescue
Popcorn! WK to rescue Originally Posted by tubby42
Where did you come from, Man? Only post in 10 years here? This Forum is about half Trolls now
Woman: Doctor, I think the hormones you gave me are too strong.

Doctor: Why what makes you think this ma’am?

Women: Well doctor, I am growing hair on my chest.

Doctor: I see, how far does it go down your chest?

Woman: All the way to my dick.
  • HSL
  • 07-17-2019, 07:59 PM
To think that 7 is a post-op ladyboy IMO is not too far fetched though (s)he is the only one in DFW who will probably be able to confirm - I don't see the truth ever coming out.

However,the last time I saw 7 I wrote an honest review that pissed off several veterans on this board who go to these places with BB goggles on & clearly cannot see straight once their little dickies get a wet with saliva or pussy juice & therefore have no concept of age, looks or talent. At the time of my review,7 looked like death wasn't too far away so making a bedside confession on ECCIE may be a possibility if asked nicely beforehand.
Just old man now. It was harmless and I don't troll whatever that is.