Condom broke

Ahem!!!! I said it before and will say it again... He's back!!!! May I suggest everyone take a few minutes and read the OP's post history. Very familiar Originally Posted by ntxguy
I wonder if it was really him or his “friend”? Lol Op, next time wear 2 condoms, lol
I wonder if it was really him or his “friend”? Lol Op, next time wear 2 condoms, lol Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
It's both of them.
There are confidential labs that will run a blood test under an assumed name. No need to have it on your medical records. That is unless, god forbid, the soup was tainted. Originally Posted by Brot
can you list the labs?
I have used stdcheck.com for years. $149 for 10 panel test, anonymous with the lab and as previously stated can use a fake name. PrEP could have been taken, pretty effective from what I have read, but has to be within the first 72hrs; sooner obviously the better.
I've had condoms fail 4 times, the provide usually alarmed as it happens at the most critical point. Lesson lerned, get the right size and they do expire. I always take my own now most girls dont have the right size all the time. Ans as mentioned, just get tested