What makes you so special ?

As a very well reviewed provider I actually don't mind being asked... I appreciate the hard working man who wants to treat himself but mright be on a budget...
I for one would take the 200 if my rate is 300 because 200 is still way more than 0...
I always say it's best to ask because the worse she can say is no Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
I appreciate that response Vic and wish more had that thought process. While I'm not big on asking for reduced rates I would certainly appreciate a polite response none the less. Asking for a discount is not a personal attack. Oh, and I am special...my mom said so!
My post was just poking fun at Kimmy, She obviously got it. I met Kimmy some time ago at a social that extended into an after social. So I get her personality and I knew my post would be humorous to her.
My post was just poking fun at Kimmy, She obviously got it. I met Kimmy some time ago at a social that extended into an after social. So I get her personality and I knew my post would be humorous to her. Originally Posted by playingnthedark
Whispers must've met her too. I'll bet she's seriously guffawing over that back-slapper.
so, to answer the OPs Q, without reading the other answers:

??? What makes you so special ???

A Special from a Special Lady is always Special

That's what makes IT so specialy
So because you guys are thrifty we’re supposed to sell ourselves for cheaper? Lol I’m the most laidback & relaxed provider but when I get disrespected by someone telling me that I should sell myself for cheaper that’s when I become a bitch. Originally Posted by Kimmy_From_DFW
I never suggested you lower your rates, just explaining what guys are thinking, per your request. I basically said the same thing TxHarleyguy said, just in a different way. Not sure why you bitched me out while praising him.
As a very well reviewed provider I actually don't mind being asked... I appreciate the hard working man who wants to treat himself but mright be on a budget...
I for one would take the 200 if my rate is 300 because 200 is still way more than 0...
I always say it's best to ask because the worse she can say is no Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
Exactly my point. Sometimes it doesn't hurt to ask.

Now demanding a lower price is another thing. Acting like an entitled asshole who deserves a discount just for asking is probably not a customer most providers want to deal with. Which is what the OP really seems to be upset about.
^^^This.
But I think the rudeness she’s referring to is when she’s told her worth as in “you’re charging too much” “you’re only work x” that’s pretty rude.
I don’t mind when gents are on a budget, i am flexible as well. My rates are what they are because of the types of sessions I’m best at.
So if you’re not looking for all that or are just at the end of budget but need a relaxing session, communicate that with me and I’ll be receptive! COMMUNICATION IS KEY! We’re humans.
^^^This.
But I think the rudeness she’s referring to is when she’s told her worth as in “you’re charging too much” “you’re only work x” that’s pretty rude.
I don’t mind when gents are on a budget, i am flexible as well. My rates are what they are because of the types of sessions I’m best at.
So if you’re not looking for all that or are just at the end of budget but need a relaxing session, communicate that with me and I’ll be receptive! COMMUNICATION IS KEY! We’re humans. Originally Posted by CubanAva
Spot on Ava, well said!
See that’s not that big of a deal to me, $250 instead of $300 but when you ask me to do an hour for $200, that’s just ridiculous when my initial donation is $300. I’m not taking it personal because I have legitimate men who don’t mind my prices AT ALL, like I initially said it was a legitimate question. Oh & trust me, I did take it up with the person who asked it, FYI. Originally Posted by Kimmy_From_DFW
Kimmy, the short answer is that that is part of capitalism. When I sell a piece of land, dollars to donuts someone makes a fast bid at 80 per cent of the ask.

Conversely, in the same arena of real estate, the initial offers I have made at 80 per cent of the ask drastically outweigh the initial offers made at 90 per cent. And, *only once* in real estate have I made an initial offer at ask or above ask (Northern California, where an initial offer at ask is considered a lowball offer, typically).

In my professional life, the vast majority of new clients seek a 20 - 30 per cent discount at the outset. Nothing *bad* intended, its just business.

I wouldnt get worked up over it. But that is just me.

I wouldnt get upset with it, just roll with it.
Well said sir.

Kimmy, the short answer is that that is part of capitalism. When I sell a piece of land, dollars to donuts someone makes a fast bid at 80 per cent of the ask.

Conversely, in the same arena of real estate, the initial offers I have made at 80 per cent of the ask drastically outweigh the initial offers made at 90 per cent. And, *only once* in real estate have I made an initial offer at ask or above ask (Northern California, where an initial offer at ask is considered a lowball offer, typically).

In my professional life, the vast majority of new clients seek a 20 - 30 per cent discount at the outset. Nothing *bad* intended, its just business.

I wouldnt get worked up over it. But that is just me.

I wouldnt get upset with it, just roll with it. Originally Posted by tonicman5691
There aren't many ways to make this kind of money without going to school and becoming a doctor or lawyer etc. Maybe keep that in mind.
& I’m just saying what a lot of well reviewed & recommended providers are thinking. If you don’t want to see me, fine, but if you do, don’t contact me asking to lower my rates for you.

& like I said at the end of the thread, I don’t need your negativity, it was a legitimate question! Originally Posted by Kimmy_From_DFW
I haven't … and don't plan to … and that's a legitimate answer. No animosity or negativity intended!

To ad a little levity to this discussion, and I'm sure many are like me; I seldom, very seldom ask for a discount. I'll make contact if one is offered, but I usually honor the rate given. If it is more than I'm willing to put out, I simply move on. But there is an occasion where I have asked simply because you never know until you ask. It's not disrespectful if done in a respectful way. If you disagree, so be it. I do the same with just about everything I buy … literally. In fact, I recently walked away from a car dealer because they wouldn't lower the rate. Then I found what I wanted for $3000 less. Yeah me! It's called "doing business." You're selling and I'm buying. If I don't like your prices I keep my money and find somewhere else to spend it. If you don't want to sell to me you simply say no thank you and move on.
There aren't many ways to make this kind of money without going to school and becoming a doctor or lawyer etc. Maybe keep that in mind. Originally Posted by Coolbeans10
I hope clients keep that in mind as well and appreciate the providers who work really hard to create a truly special and intensely satisfying experience for our clients as if we do have a PHD.

To be good at this takes a lot more than just laying on our backs...
There aren't many ways to make this kind of money without going to school and becoming a doctor or lawyer etc. Maybe keep that in mind. Originally Posted by Coolbeans10
The majority of hookers don't make even close to what an attorney or doctor makes.

The dude at Sears or any car salesman can close deals and make $300 a pop but they don't make doctor or attorney money.

No way the vast majority of ATX hookers are averaging 15 to 20 appointments every week at $250 to $300 each.
I hope clients keep that in mind as well and appreciate the providers who work really hard to create a truly special and intensely satisfying experience for our clients as if we do have a PHD.

To be good at this takes a lot more than just laying on our backs... Originally Posted by lizshue81
Forgive me, I didn't realize it took years of hard work in institutions of higher learning to become a hooker.