Anybody FUCKED Them Yet???

Any reviews yet? Originally Posted by wideswing
C'mon more bullshit than brains in here. Anyone going anywhere near that grandma needs serious psychological help. I don't care if I had to go through her to get to the hottest women on the planet. Wouldn't happen.
C'mon more bullshit than brains in here. Anyone going anywhere near that grandma needs serious psychological help. I don't care if I had to go through her to get to the hottest women on the planet. Wouldn't happen. Originally Posted by tbear4u77
I like older ladies once on a while, but she's not what I have in mind.
God dammit. The M&D thing is on my bucket list, and would be well worth the trip to Rochester if mom weren't so....ewww.
I get why it's hot.
The part that I don't get is what causes a parent to ignore the primal instinct to protect their own children. Even a drug addictted parent attempts to shield their kids from their own destructive behavior. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker

I used to think too much, too =)
Gotta respect an honest horn dog!

. Originally Posted by rooster
Bulldog would be more accurate.

C'mon more bullshit than brains in here. Anyone going anywhere near that grandma needs serious psychological help. I don't care if I had to go through her to get to the hottest women on the planet. Wouldn't happen. Originally Posted by tbear4u77
Shit. If i just had to fuck grandma to get to the hottest woman on earth, i would fuck her twice.
Shit. If i just had to fuck grandma to get to the hottest woman on earth, i would fuck her twice. Originally Posted by Dzaddy_D
I didn't say I wouldn't fuck a grandma. I just aint fucking THAT grandma.
Daughter is advertising now different number
https://rochester.skipthegames.com/f...e/536929016707
Don T would do his daughter, so what does that tell you ?
Don T would do his daughter, so what does that tell you ? Originally Posted by Luvbubbles
Shes pretty hot.
Hey Dzaddy I wouldn’t trust you EVER with any information. Never ever ever. Ever.
Hey Dzaddy I wouldn’t trust you EVER with any information. Never ever ever. Ever. Originally Posted by Saltcitykitten
Rofl.
Why not?
Hey Dzaddy I wouldn’t trust you EVER with any information. Never ever ever. Ever. Originally Posted by Saltcitykitten
I'm like number 7
Rofl.
Why not? Originally Posted by Dzaddy_D
thanks for getting me ta hit her like button
U

The answer might be....same thing as what's wrong with them 2 gals, I'm thinckin... Originally Posted by rooster
Hey i missed that part. Thats mean of you to say.

I'm like number 7

thanks for getting me ta hit her like button Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
You're welcome.

Not sure about mom??? What the fuck is the matter with you? Originally Posted by tbear4u77
Nothing at all. Whats is wrong with u?

I didn't say I wouldn't fuck a grandma. I just aint fucking THAT grandma. Originally Posted by tbear4u77
I would fuck THAT grandma twice to get to the hottest woman in the world.
You'd be crazy not to.
#8 here.....