Wakeup's refrigerator before and after...

Glass bottle coke nice.... the good shit
This is why Valerie is my wife...even though her cooking tastes like shit, she does it topless...

Topless cooking is the way forward....(Esp is you're a shit cook ladies, makes them completely forget how bad the cooking tastes~)
  • Trey
  • 02-28-2012, 07:28 PM
So what did you cook?
So what did you cook? Originally Posted by trey
boiled Brussel sprouts and tomatoes!
Never fry bacon in the nude!
Pearls of wisdom.
Pearls of wisdom. Originally Posted by Gator42
I don't do bacon, or any other red meat
Pearls of wisdom. Originally Posted by Gator42
Bro, Amana appliances??? We need to upgrade you. French door fridge. Self-Cleaning Oven. All stainless steel. And don't get me started on that over-the-range microwave.
He must be an awesome guy....coke in the bottle_yummy!!!

{but where is the Blue Bell homemade vanilla ice cream????}
Bro, Amana appliances??? We need to upgrade you. French door fridge. Self-Cleaning Oven. All stainless steel. And don't get me started on that over-the-range microwave. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Comments like this will have men doubt your gender...ijs lol
I don't do bacon, or any other red meat Originally Posted by Valerie
Pork..... the other WHITE meat......... just to be an ass for clarification......

JaD
Brussels sprouts, tomatoes - Are u sure you are cooking for Wakeup?
Pork..... the other WHITE meat......... just to be an ass for clarification......

JaD Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
Lmao! No you're right, I just always throw it in with all the red meat category bc it's so fatty and greasy and just a heart attack waiting to happen

Brussels sprouts, tomatoes - Are u sure you are cooking for Wakeup? Originally Posted by proper
Na, cooking for myself, I tried to get him to eat a brussell sprout but I think his Chinese take away from earlier already had him full up lol
You cook topless???

Divorce WU and marry me