And Jews Will Still Vote Democrat

HF. My point is proven but you’re too blind to see it. The exact position you take is what dissuades minorities from joining the republicans. The proof is in the limited number of Jews and blacks that in Republican Party. I’ve given you an explanation that you refuse to accept. Which is fine. So you and other republicans will fall back on what you believe to be the reason - what will it be, hmmmm, how about plantation mentality or some other nonsense. Which absolutely supports the reason republicans will attract 10% or so and then they’ll just complain that blacks Jews and others won’t come to their side.

Self defeating prophecy I suppose.
HF. My point is proven but you’re too blind to see it.

You proved your point to yourself, congrats.

The exact position you take is what dissuades minorities from joining the republicans.

Uh, more Blacks and Hispanics went Republican than ever before and by all indications of the poll numbers, many of the people that voted for Biden regret that vote. So once again, ( aren't you getting tired of being prove wrong yet ) and I'll, unlike you, provide the proof that you are wrong. Oh and you just misstated the facts but I've decided to make an effort not to call you a liar. Maybe you really don't know what you are talking about with the proof staring you right in the face

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-54972389

US election 2020: Why Trump gained support among minorities

Despite his election defeat, President Donald Trump can boast a success that has intrigued pollsters - he was more popular with ethnic minority voters than in 2016.

Remember not that long ago with the election of Barack Obama, that the Republican Party was officially dead according to Democrats and the MSM, never to be heard from again. Then Obama lost almost 1,000 legislative seats in 8 years and Democrats were defeated by Trump

The proof is in the limited number of Jews and blacks that in Republican Party.

I just gave you the evidence that minorities are moving to the Republican party not away from it. I guess you really didn't know that.

I’ve given you an explanation that you refuse to accept.

Yeah, a guy on the street corner told me the world was flat and that I refused to accept this bit of knowledge from him. Kinda the same thing here. Your "assumptions" were just proven wrong with facts and yet you don't want to accept facts.

Which is fine. So you and other republicans will fall back on what you believe to be the reason - what will it be, hmmmm, how about plantation mentality or some other nonsense.

Nope, as I have explained my prediction, the Republicans don't really have to fall back or even present a case for doing something "different". All Republicans have to do till 22 is sit back and watch Democrats eat their own and fuck up so massively that no sensible Independent and let's be honest, that's who we are talking about here, will vote Democrat in 22.

Which absolutely supports the reason republicans will attract 10% or so and then they’ll just complain that blacks Jews and others won’t come to their side.

And Democrats will be wondering and crying if 16 is any indication, when they see all the Independents they won, now defecting because Democrats fucked up so bad.

Self defeating prophecy I suppose. Originally Posted by NoirMan

You want to see a self-defeating prophecy, keep watching the polls which of course tell you nothing, right?

While it would be nice if the Republicans got more minority votes, the fact is, it is Independent votes that will carry the next election as they carry every election since Democrats and Republicans come damn close to cancelling each other out.

FYI, I am not now, nor have I ever been or ever will, be a member of the Republican or Democrat party. Since I am not a registered Republican here in the state of Florida, I had no say in who the Republican nominee would be but it hardly mattered because I saw no Democrat I could vote for. So, as all to often, I voted for the lesser of 2 evils fully understanding all those things I do not like about the Republican party.

I'm a law and order kind of guy. You either win me on that or you might as well shut up and these Democrats are about as far from supportive of our law enforcement and military as one can get and that will never get my vote
Let’s see how many minorities vote Republican in 22. I’ll concede Trump got a higher black and minority vote but that didn’t repeat in 18. Seems that Trump got higher monority vote not necessarily republicans.

You could be right, but I suspect not.
  • oeb11
  • 10-08-2021, 06:54 AM
HF. My point is proven but you’re too blind to see it. The exact position you take is what dissuades minorities from joining the republicans. The proof is in the limited number of Jews and blacks that in Republican Party. I’ve given you an explanation that you refuse to accept. Which is fine. So you and other republicans will fall back on what you believe to be the reason - what will it be, hmmmm, how about plantation mentality or some other nonsense. Which absolutely supports the reason republicans will attract 10% or so and then they’ll just complain that blacks Jews and others won’t come to their side.

Self defeating prophecy I suppose. Originally Posted by NoirMan

1b1 - your 'proof ' - is nonsense
it is only your allegation - and you post nothing in support.

How can an adult be so oblivious to One's own intellectual deficiencies in debate???Answer - when One is deluded and indoctrinated by LSM/DPST marxist propaganda.
so SAD for You 1b1~!

Learn to think for Oneself- and leave the DPST imprisonment on the Plantation . That is my Hope for You - sir!

BTW - Trump is not POTYS - and he should not run again.

Buck fdien
From my cold dead hands!

Homeland security - to report deviant Conservatives _ https://www.dhs.gov/