How about a Bonn11 Forum?

Whispers. ↓ vote..

Old Yeller. Looks like now you got a hater. Plus 1 to your posts though.
Whispers. ↓ vote..
Old Yeller. Looks like now you got a hater. Plus 1 to your posts though. Originally Posted by davetheone
Nah - me and Whispers are buds ;-))))
He just has to hate on the Slave and anything Slave-related. Slave said something that she thought was public in public, but it wasn't public. OK, she messed up and she got Banned.

Can we get back to pussy now?

I've seen just about every hot (and some not so hot ;-)) Greek providers in SA, and no one does it for me like the Slave. Not even close. And many others feel the same way. Just not Whispers. So he has to attack anything Slave-related, down to those who choose to use her as an avatar.
... down to those who choose to use her as an avatar. Originally Posted by OldYeller
If I used female pictures for an avatar, I would be perfectly fine with using a SG pic. Only problem would be so many hot ones to choose from.

Speaking of avatars: I'm thinking of changing mine to what I will call The Eye of Bonn - 61 minutes after he's shot the needle and shortly after he's "tied the triple knot," a fresh ass now hoisted in his direction, "Plough that ass" the only sound, echoing throughout his fiercely focused (but severely addled) consciousness. I wonder though if that "look" would scare away potential ladies?

A bonn forum is an excellent suggestion. If we can suffer 23,000 posts of taint and 1.3" of dangling death, then we haven't come anywhere close to saturation point with bonnster tales.
  • Tetas
  • 04-16-2014, 02:28 PM
I've seen just about every hot (and some not so hot ;-)) Greek providers in SA, and no one does it for me like the Slave. Not even close. Originally Posted by OldYeller
Shhhh!
Don't say that too loud! You might convince the Bonnmonster to go in!
Once he's hit the Greek ass pipe with his bimix/cabergoline enhanced anal-wrecker you will never be allowed to take that trip again!
Come on man!

All the asses of the providers I've seen have snapped right back right away or a little bit later.
  • EZguy
  • 04-20-2014, 11:16 AM
I don’t read the Forums often because of the unnecessary drama but I must say I find Bonn to be refreshing and quite entertaining. He is one of a kind.

After reading his posts I have conjured this image in my mind where Bonn is laying on the couch with his robo-dick in his hand extolling the virtues of Bimix, Trimix and the marvels of modern science and…

And the doctor says in the softest of voices:
Bonn, tell me about your childhood.

http://www.newrepublic.com/article/1...ics-car-russia Originally Posted by Cheesecake7
THE NAMES BONN.... JAMES BONN LOL I have no idea why I think that so funny but I do!