pubic hair

Full on Bush is making a come back. I've been seeing more and more of it in the media. Was watching Entourage and the lead character's girlfriend in the show was sportin' full beaver Originally Posted by discretionaryincome

Yea I think that was the only time I ever saw Sasha Grey with a bush....I like it trimmed on a guy not bushy I hate losing my rhythm to pull hair out of my throat

Personally I like my little taco hairless..I like how smooth it feels ..AN old high school boyfriend shaved me for the first time and I have loved it that way ever since thou ever once in a while I will grow it a little hat
I really like Sensual Sophia's trim!
  • boss1
  • 08-20-2010, 09:44 AM
What ever the lady has I am with.
On girls I prefer if the lips are freshly shaved and on guys, also freshly shaved. Laser is the best. I have it and love it. It makes my lips as smooth as silk but I leave a patch on top to remind the men that I'm a woman. Occasionally guys ask me to shave that top but it's not going to happen. All the parts where the mouth wants to wander are clean, and I'm not going to lose my little fuzzy triangle.

Shaving is good but stubble is the worst. I would much rather have no grooming than stubble.

If not shaved, I prefer trimming over fully natural, but if need be I am happy to go deep in the jungle to find the treasure.
Occasionally guys ask me to shave that top but it's not going to happen. All the parts where the mouth wants to wander are clean, and I'm not going to lose my little fuzzy triangle. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
I adore that "little fuzzy triangle'"
Attached Images File Type: jpg 20252.jpg (28.6 KB, 101 views)
  • Carl
  • 08-20-2010, 08:38 PM
Reminds me of the time I tried to grow a soul patch.
@bigtex: It adores you!

@Carl: LOL. But seriously, you'll never win brownie points with the ladies if you compare their pubes to a 90's facial hair fad.
  • Carl
  • 08-20-2010, 10:51 PM
@Carl: LOL. But seriously, you'll never win brownie points with the ladies if you compare their pubes to a 90's facial hair fad. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
Oh, sweet and agile child, the soul patch has been around since before I was born. And I'm so old my mother wrote my name in my underwear with hieroglyphics when I was a child.

Besides, I find that it's easier to earn brownie points with the ladies using actual brownies than referring to their pubes, no matter how delicious they look. Just have to ask if they prefer walnuts or pecans in them.

The brownies, not their pubes.