‘Final Thoughts’: God Bless San Bernardino

Narcissists never do any wrong.....in their minds.

I am sorry Assup, I do not care to join n your circle jerk, you look like you almost have man hands. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
How the fuck do YOU know what I look like?

Dipshits! God bless everybody but Obama, Hillary and the media right? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That must be the poster that YOU and YOUR protégé woomby proudly display at all of the reach around meetings and down at the 'holes ! Do YOU two flip a coin over who will be the pivot man / EUNUCH at the reach around meetings ? !
  • DSK
  • 12-06-2015, 01:48 PM
duplicate post, sorry
  • DSK
  • 12-06-2015, 01:49 PM
I imagine Assup looked like the guy on the right, ten years ago.

• DSK
  • 12-06-2015, 01:49 PM
How the fuck do YOU know what I look like? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That picture is before they (The Muslims) toss you off a building!
i am stocking up on ammo
9 mm cor bon 115grain hollow point
9 mm is okay but I'm a disciple of the church of the .45 ACP. At only 900 feet per second, good things come to those who wait.

Black motif seems appropriate.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Look shit for brains sperm bank has returned, there will be joy in the reach around club today.
Look shit for brains sperm bank has returned, there will be joy in the reach around club today. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
And you're still a dumb as fuck, cock-sucking, #Grubered Odumbo minion, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
And you're still a dumb as fuck, cock-sucking, #Grubered Odumbo minion, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I would make a bet with you on the chimp bit like I did with the kid, but you wouldn't live up to it same as he did. Did you do a detox while you were gone so you can reload on sperm?
I would make a bet with you on the chimp bit like I did with the kid, but you wouldn't live up to it same as he did. Did you do a detox while you were gone so you can reload on sperm? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Posted three days ago, you a dumb-as-fuck, cock-sucking, #Grubered Odumbo minion, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, but you were too damn busy sucking cock and blinded by jiz in your eyes to notice.

Too much equipment!
Oh wonderful! Another jerkoff has joined the circle.

And I was thinking, we just don't have enough glory hole talk around here...