I have seen the proof

The mods are usually outspoken members first. It is hard to switch gears and "just moderate". But to avoid a lot of drama, that is the sacrifice required. Just having the position can draw fire just for doin the job.

Best of luck to the staff and the locals here. In the mean time, be kind to each other.
it's always the mod's fault
and it's always COG's fault
.....somebody make COG a mod, life would be simpler with only one person to blame everything on.....
First let me say thanks for mods like fs, Omaha, and budda. Second I have seen fs fuck somebody's wife so free pussy might not be a problem.

Now if I am reading this right dirty got banned well my 2cents Is who ever banned him should eat a dick with hot sauce and a side of fuck you doucebag. Again I am offering a reward for Elana to fuck them with a strap-on no lube or spit!!
Welcome back DD, Let this marinate, Im sure there will be more.

Carlie
Dirty Dog will be returning... I believe his last 10 points have been withdrawn & his ban lifted. Since becoming a moderator I have been under attack from some interesting characters. It happens. It comes with the territory. Being able to answer such things in an honest manner is important to me as a person. J.G. posted a lot of good advice for you guys... hopefully you realize that moderators are no different than you... they just have more access and more responsibilities. Having said that, if you feel I'm not doing my "job" in an area, I'm not against you sending me a PM, RTM-ing a post or asking me openly about an issue... granted there are some things I can not or will not discuss, but I'm not against being challenged.

I have spoken to a previous mod concerning having them return to the position with my support. I know he and I will work well together. If he doesn't do it, I plan on seeing if COG is up for it. At least then I will have someone to blame!
Fire I have your back just call on your drunken cuzzin anytime and I will be there with a fuck off dick head anytime
I haven't been around long enough to know all of COG's exploits, but I think it's about time I jump on the bandwagon and start blaming him for everything.

PS - FireSerpent: I, for one, highly respected you and your reviews before you became a mod. Nothing has changed. I know this little world of ours can get heated at times, but I wanted to you to know that overall, I think you are doing a great job.
Welcome back DD, Let this marinate, Im sure there will be more.

Carlie Originally Posted by Carlie
Thanks, LOL by the way you have a very nice bottom
Thot I recognized that fro!
Dirty Dog is back in the house

Watchout you conservative "thougth tank" wanna bee's

The Sandlot is no longer available for free fishing expenditions

Welcome back, dog!
Since DD's points were reversed does that mean he has to give back the tasty ones, too?
Welcome back DD
Welcome back DD. The place just isn't the same without ya.
  • mike2
  • 08-20-2011, 02:07 AM
Id rather kiss it!
Dirty Dog will be returning... I believe his last 10 points have been withdrawn & his ban lifted. Since becoming a moderator I have been under attack from some interesting characters. It happens. It comes with the territory. Being able to answer such things in an honest manner is important to me as a person. J.G. posted a lot of good advice for you guys... hopefully you realize that moderators are no different than you... they just have more access and more responsibilities. Having said that, if you feel I'm not doing my "job" in an area, I'm not against you sending me a PM, RTM-ing a post or asking me openly about an issue... granted there are some things I can not or will not discuss, but I'm not against being challenged.

I have spoken to a previous mod concerning having them return to the position with my support. I know he and I will work well together. If he doesn't do it, I plan on seeing if COG is up for it. At least then I will have someone to blame! Originally Posted by FireSerpent
FS has done a remarkable job since he assumed Mod duties.

You will see a few new names assisting him until the KC area is staffed up again. Follow the board guidelines and we can enjoy a valuable place to exchange information.

Huck