Ashley's DIARY

... Especially when WTF mentions me-own children.

Where's his apology to me?

#### Salty
LOCK THEM UP!!!

https://www.glamour.com/story/how-as...ump-fundraiser

Ashley Biden learned that strangers held her diary when she received a call from a man who claimed that he had found it and wished to reunite her with it, the Times reported. He used a fake name, and he didn't reveal that he was working for Project Veritas, a right-wing group founded by James O’Keefe. Analysis from the Columbia Journalism Review in January said the organization is “known to publish surreptitiously recorded and selectively edited videos to embarrass liberals and mainstream media outlets.” The Washington Post called the group's reporting tactics “deceptive.”

In fact, Biden was not speaking with a single person but a man in a room with other Project Veritas workers, who were listening in on the call. According to the Times, the group hoped to use the call to verify that the diary belonged to Biden before buying it. Now the group is under investigation for actions related to the diary—federal prosecutors, the Times reports, “suggested they have evidence that the group was complicit in stealing Ms. Biden’s property and in transporting stolen goods across state lines.” Originally Posted by WTF

glamour.com?

bahahhahhaaaaaaaaaa

"Ashley Biden’s diary was found by a woman named Aimee Harris who sold it after finding it at a halfway house that Biden’s daughter stayed at while receiving treatment."

see the pattern here? there are several, the Biden spawn seem to have "issues" with substances and they seem to leave important items with very personal and rather salacious material behind.
O'Keefe says they tried to give the diary back to the Biden lawyer but he said he couldn't accept it unless it was "verified". In truth, I'm guessing, he was thinking, "I'm not about to get in the middle of a "chain of custody" dispute and have to acknowledge that what I'm being given is the actual writings of Ashley Biden and I confirm that it it is.

Problem with these guys on the left who have never heard the Veritas/ Tucker side of the story so they are going with any story that says it isn't true.

Ashley left the diary behind when she left the half way house. Another woman found it, realized she had something people would pay for and tried to sell it.

So first, if Ashley reported it stolen, she lied to whoever she told that to. Then someone at the FBI continued that lie in an affidavit for a warrant ( apparently ).

Even if what is being said about what is in the diary isn't true, the story, a fact, that the diary exists and the FBI conducted raids to try and find it is a major story of importance that is not being covered by the MSM and I would suggest is being covered up by the media in the same way they did the Hunter laptop story.

Just imagine what this story would be if Trump were President and Ivanka made this accusation against Trump. Anybody believe this wouldn't be the top story in every liberal news organization in America? How many times must we see this collusion between the Democrat party and MSM to know what is going on here?

If these "investigations" are going on and they are, why aren't they being reported?
  • WTF
  • 06-19-2022, 07:15 PM
... Once again - YOU mention someone else's children.

YOU seem to make a habit of this.
Wonder if the Monitours are aware.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Damn, are you senile?

When you're old af....your kids ( you do realize that you could be 90 and they could be 70) may have to take your old broke crusty ass in and wash your balls for you!
  • WTF
  • 06-19-2022, 07:17 PM
... No accusations from me. ... Just mentioning
the diary - and ASHLEY'S views and comments.

... Don't take me-own word for it.
Or Yssup's word or Mr. Chung's or Bambino's or
even Joe's word. ... Take Ashley's - SHE wrote it.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
There was nothing about anything sexual....and I provided context where other cultures do not demonize nudity.

Your balls probably get washed when you flush the toilet...so you may not have to worry about crusty balls.
Your balls probably get washed when you flush the toilet...so you may not have to worry about crusty balls. Originally Posted by WTF
Poofter uses a special bidet...

There was nothing about anything sexual....and I provided context where other cultures do not demonize nudity. Originally Posted by WTF
Showering with your prepubescent daughter isn’t sexual? Maybe you raised fucked up kids, or were raised by fucked up parents, but most girls become modest at 3 or 4 years old. They’d NEVER let dad in the bathroom, let alone in the shower. Face it, biden is a pedo whose entire family has serious mental issues.

Other cultures? Who gives AF? Other cultures cut off their daughters clits, does that make it ok?
O'Keefe says they tried to give the diary back to the Biden lawyer but he said he couldn't accept it unless it was "verified"... Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Maybe they could get 51 former intelligence people to claim it's Russian disinformation. That's the surest way to know it's "verified".
There was nothing about anything sexual....and I provided context where other cultures do not demonize nudity.

Your balls probably get washed when you flush the toilet...so you may not have to worry about crusty balls. Originally Posted by WTF
The bait and snitch campaign is on. Again.
  • WTF
  • 06-20-2022, 09:29 AM

Ashley left the diary behind when she left the half way house. Another woman found it, realized she had something people would pay for and tried to sell it.

So first, if Ashley reported it stolen, she lied to whoever she told that to. Then someone at the FBI continued that lie in an affidavit for a warrant ( apparently ).

? Originally Posted by HedonistForever
So if you leave your wallet someplace , who ever finds it can take all your money and that isn't considered theft?

What about your car?

Leave it in a parking lot, get drunk, forget where you park it and the first one who finds it can just sell it?

And knowingly buying stolen goods....is that ok?

Wtf kinda world are you living in?

For the record...I have no problem with the publication. That is what news organizations do.
  • WTF
  • 06-20-2022, 09:32 AM
Showering with your prepubescent daughter isn’t sexual? k? Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Not in Finland!

How is it, then, that most of them are completely fine with stripping down to sit in a hot room with friends, family, and even strangers? The reasons stem back to the history of Finland — spending centuries as a pawn between two neighboring monarchies meant that holding on to true Finnish customs was vital for maintaining a sense of identity. The sauna is at the core of Finnish culture, and nudity is irrevocably connected.

Growing up Finnish means nudity is so normal that later in life, Finns may be surprised by how much other cultures differ in their views of the topic. Many countries where religion is prevalent or the general culture is conservative see nudity as always sexual and, in some cases, wrong and dirty
Maybe they could get 51 former intelligence people to claim it's Russian disinformation. That's the surest way to know it's "verified". Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

I think even the Democrats realize they have over played that hand but nothing would surprise me with this bunch.
Does the diary say if Joe killed his former wife and daughter, or why it explains why his family has a difficult time staying alive