Why is greek yes or no instead of YMMV?

I like greek with the rite girl.but when it come time it never fits.the girl need to really be into you for you to get into her,but it still don't fit!
Hello neanderthal man LOL did you ever think that a lady that enjoys greek does so because it somehow stimulates her spot in some manner? or that there are other nerve endings that get stimulated with greek with her? jeepers, classic example of a narrow minded person that is somehow still on a board that fantasizes sex. LOL...you just keep exluding them! Originally Posted by kittyloveratx

thank you kitty,
i am that lady.
I suppose people shouldn't enjoy oral sex, because mouths are made for eating and vocalizing. Originally Posted by Gump42

The mouth is structured to accept.
The anus is structured to expel.
  • unagi
  • 09-02-2010, 09:38 AM
I know some providers do greek, but do not advertise it. One provider told me that when you advertise it, every client wants it in the session and most girls would get sore doing it several times a day.
Some of us just don't like it. It does nothing for me and actually just kinda grosses me out. I did try DP once and that was pretty interesting. Much better than anal by itself, but in the end, I think I would just prefer it in the location with the most positive sensation.

But if you want me to perform Greek... well I have a strap-on and that I can do.